Second Chance

Khushi-

I knew it that maybe I was doing wrong by accepting his apology that easily.

I knew it he can hurt me again, the same way he hurted me in the past.

But still,

I just couldn't deny the fact that

Even after doing so many hurtful things,

Even after breaking my heart,

Even after leaving me in the middle,

My heart still beats for him.

My soul cares for him.

I knew that might be I won't be happy ever, I can't able to live my life ever if he will hurt me again.

But

I can't deny the fact that,

Without him also I'm not living,
I'm not happy.

Then what's the problem, if I'll get hurt by him again. After all there's a chance of being happy, being with him, loving him, healing my heart.

Because,

Only he can heal my heart by his love,
The same way,
Only he could able to broke my heart.

"Arnav,
I won't marry you , I'll get married to father of my son! And I have one condition... "I said.

"Yes Khushi,
Tell me I can do anything for you "He replied.

"I'll marry you just as father of my AnSh... There will be no relation between us except we'll be Ansh's parents... just a co parents! I just want to give my child a happy family... Love of his father and mother both... "I said.

There's little disappointment on his face but he recovered it soon.

"Okay I'm ready to become all yours with all your terms and conditions... I know I have done biggest mistake of my life and it'll take time to heal it completely but I promise you one thing khushi, I'll be always there for you. It's not like I'm promising you that I won't do any mistakes in future but I promise one thing, I won't leave you till my last breath... I'll heal all your wounds one day... I promise... "He replied.

His eyes were all moist, I couldn't able to recognize that it's out of happiness or pain.

Arnav -

I was so happy.

Finally,

After so many years a little happiness entered into my life. The day she left me, all happiness went away with her.

And now,

A tiny hope of coming her back in to my life was giving me indescribable feelings, happiness.

I was on ninth cloud.

It's just because of our Ansh.

It's true that child brings parents together and take their relationship on next level.

In our case,

It's little bit different.

Here our baby was the only whole and soul reason for our togetherness.

I hugged both of them immediately.

A perfect family.

Khushi was still feeling little uncomfortable I guess, she immediately broke the hug.

But I was so happy with my Ansh.

I was smiling after an ages.

All thanks to my rock star who rock my life , my baby.

And I promise myself to Heal our Hearts with all Love and I'll create Bliss of heaven, here itself on earth.

Hope we'll be always Blessed with togetherness.

*****The End*****

So

So

So

This is it! The end right?

Or you want to give second Chance to this book?

I'll be updating epilogue soon but I just wanted to ask one question, you want sequal of this book?

If yes then do comments.

Or I'll be happy with epilogue.

Thank you so much for all your support.