Something something

***Father***

Khushi's pov-

It was enough for me to handle.

I took step towards my room and without glancing once at Arnav, I placed Ansh at another side of the bed.

I took my clothes and went in to the bathroom to take a shower which was my first priority for now to soothe my nerves.

I entered into it and started the shower.

I closed my eyes and let my tears fell down with the water drops.
I felt relaxed. But the only thing I remember was Arnav's gloomy guilty face.
I just can't bear his pain. It kills my heart in to million pieces.

I tried to divert my mind but all in vain.

I knew it very well he deserves whatever pain he's getting! He deserves all those tears which I used to shed because of him. He deserves the pain of not knowing about his own son's existence. He deserves to have no right on him. He deserves everything and anything which can break a human being! Just like he did!

But whatever he deed was wrong then was I behaving same with him? The things which was killing me, was I becoming the same killer for him!

My mind was running up side down. Numerous thoughts were reaching to universe in a jet speed yet I felt paralyzed.

After few minutes,

I heard a scream, to be precise a scream of my baby's name "Ansh"....

My heart skipped a beat .

I immediately turned off the shower and covered myself with bathrobe and came out immediately out of panic.

What I saw gave ache to my heart.

Arnav was lying on the floor and his face was giving clear view of his pain, while Ansh was lying over Arnav.

I immediately ran towards them...my AnSh..., as soon as I remembered that his one hand and leg were already fractured.

"Ansh... "I screamed in fear.

Ansh was crying bitterly, I took him in my hands and placed him in his crib.

He was still crying after a minute of hug he became quite, I immediately placed him in to his crib and went to Arnav, Arnav also needed me the most that time.

I ran towards him and helped him to get up from the floor.
I helped him to settled down on the bed, he screamed in pain.

Tears gathered in my eyes and he rubbed it immediately.

We didn't speak a word.

We stared into each others eyes.

He gestured me to came near him and I bend down little,

My hands immediately reached in his hairs and he kissed my forehead.

As much as I wanted to slap him, push him, scream on him all I could do, stare in his eyes and I became all blank.

And at that moment I realized that I was wearing only a bathrobe!