Epilogue

*****

5 years later.

"Arnav... I wanna go and dance in rain... Pretty please... " Khushi said.

"What... Are you serious??? " Arnav asked.

"Yes... I'm serious as a hell Mr. Sadu Singh Raizada" She replied.

"Let me do something... " Arnav said nervously and went out of their room.

"Hey champ... Need your help... " Arnav asked while kissing his cheek.

"First place me down and stop kissing me like a woman every time... " little Ansh said in a tone just like his father to his father.

"And yeah... Learn to say Please Mr. Raizada..." He mimicked his mother.

On which Arnav just chuckled.

"Please Mr.Ansh Arnav Singh Raizada... It's not only for me but for your little unborn baby sister too... I know you're Big brother and you'll never disappoint your sister, do you??? " The smart Singh Raizada played smart enough.

"No... I'll never disappoint my sister... Tell me what I can I do for you... "and this time, he mimicked his father's business talk.

Arnav laughed on his little Prince's intelligence to use the words at right place, he was amused by his way too fast learning skills from surroundings.

"Okay... Your mom wants to dance in rain... " Arnav said.

"That's not possible "Ansh replied.

"Why? " Arnav asked.

"As simple as that, because it's not raining... " Ansh said.

Arnav giggled on his innocence.

"Okay.. I know it's not raining but I can't see her sad face... So you have to help me... " Arnav was interrupted by Ansh.

"I'm ready to do anything for you Khushi... "Ansh said,

"I mean mom.. "He added.

Arnav laughed as he again used his sentence. But that alarm him also... Now they have to think before speaking anything... Especially those little naughty, flirty talks otherwise... It won't be so new if Ansh will start flirting around...

Arnav laughed at his own thoughts.

"Champ... Listen to me first...

See,

She's pregnant and we have to keep her happy no matter what... I have arranged everything... Just you have to do is come outside the house and start crying... " Arnav said.

"What!!! No way... I'm not girl... I don't cry... And I won't... " Ansh denied.

"I'll give you chocolate " Arnav offered.

"Arnav, you're spoiling your son" Ansh repeated his mother's sentence , which she told every time when he offered him something.

Arnav facepalm himself in front of his son's smartness.

"Okay... Don't help me.. When Anshi will come... We'll go out an play cricket... And yeah you'll stay here with you mother and her irritating friends who will kiss you each and every second... I hope you'll enjoy... Anyway... Bye... " Arnav said, mentally smirking.

As expected,

In a second,

"Wait Mr. Raizada, "Ansh said.

"I'll help you... "He added.

"Are you sure??? I mean you'll cry like a girl??? " Arnav asked intentionally.

"Yes... But you'll give me a ride to school in your new car and give me two chocolates... Well don't worry your son is good boy.. I won't eat two but one for me and another for my girl... Arshi... "He said dreamily for his best friend.

"Are you sure I'm not spoiling my child?? " Arnav asked him.

"Yes you're... But you can spoil your boy for your girl... Don't you??? "Ansh replied with the same smirk like Arnav.

Arnav just stared at him.

He was the same copy of his childhood. The same eyes, face... The bluntness smartness... Everything.
With touch of her mother's intelligence and positivity.

The perfect AnSh of Arnav and Khushi.

"But why you want me to cry?? "Ansh asked, breaking his thoughts.

"Actually, Khushi wanna dance in rain, I have arranged it artificially in the park but I know her she won't come out before an hour and if she'll stay there... She'll get ill and it's not good for my wife and your sister... So you have to come there crying, so she'll come inside to make you stop crying and in all this she'll forget about the rain dance... And we have to do this man... Because yesterday night also she had eaten full tub of ice cream all alone... " Arnav explained.

"Ohhh... "Ansh said.

"She didn't offer you??? "Ansh asked.

And Arnav made a sad face.

"Don't worry man... I'll be there with you... I'll give you my chocolate which you'll give me tomorrow... "Ansh said.

And then Arnav q got shocked.

Man...

Did just Ansh called him man...

Then he thought and analyze his words few minutes back...

Oh crap !

He called Ansh ...man... And he learned it in a seconds and even used it....

Oh god this boy!!!

Both hi-fi each other, all ready to accomplish their mission.

And give each other a buddy side hug.

While Khushi was continuously smiling while watching This Father-son love and their bonding.

And she's really glad that she decided to give second chance to Arnav.

For the first three years, it was all awkward but slowly she fell in love with him again and again because of his honest tries and deep guilt with pure love.

And now,

They're happily ever after with Ansh and Arshi.

Though they were really hoping that Arshi will come in to their lives otherwise if they'll be blessed with a baby boy then what they'll say to Ansh... That's the biggest question!!!

***The End***

Do tell me what you have learned from this book...

I have written this book to give the message

That's forgiveness is the best way to move on from pain.

Holding on something bad memories inside our heart not only destroy our heart but also the heart of our loved ones.

Only love can heal the hearts nothing else.

No one is perfect in this world,
Every day everyone do mistakes and learn from it.

So everyone deserves a second chance.

Loving someone even after that person hurt you, break you...thats what unconditional love is

Faith in your love can help you to win someone's heart... Even twice.

Never give up.

Try and try, you'll be succeed.

Love you all.

Will start sequal soon ❤️✌️❤️