Chapter 1

Suga is a famous member of bts but that's just his cover do u really know the truth?

Third person POV:

"Come on,get up,breakfast is ready."After fifteen minutes of trying to wake suga up seokjin finally left the room. Suga wasn't in the mood to wake up. He had so little energy. He just wanted to sleep and wait for the day to end .

      But he knew he couldn't due to the dance practices. So,after a lot of effort and argument with the voices inside his head he finally got up.

    He decided not to shower today after all he had just taken a shower the previous night. So, he just put on some on some new clothes and looked at himself in the mirror.

     The person he saw inside wasn't what he liked . He had prominent dark circle under his eyes. He was very skinny and his skin was very pale. The reason he didn't get enough sleep were the voices inside his head which were always there and always so horrible. Most of the days he had difficulty sleeping and the lucky days in which he managed to sleep the nightmares were so bad that he would wake up with cold sweat covering his entire forehead.

   "Are you coming or what?" Jin shouted from the kitchen. So suga went into the kitchen and looked . All the members had already eaten.

"THEY ATE UP WITHOUT YOU . ALL OF THEM HATE YOU. WHY ARE YOU BEING A BURDEN . LEAVE THEM . THEY DONT NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU."

    Suga walked over to the table and sat. There were Scrambled egg on his plate. He didn't want to eat at all . The idea of eating that much calories made him feel nauseous. And what was the point in eating ? He was just going to throw up whatever he ate so might as well not eat. So he just throwed everything in dustbin.

     While everyone was getting ready suga went into the bathroom. Then he locked the door,took out the the razor that he kept hidden in the bathroom cabinet. He knew he shouldn't be doing this but it was the only thing that kept him from going completely insane.suga put the razor on his arm,pressed it then slid it across his skin in one fast motion.

     He kept doing this. The blood started to drip down his arm but he still didn't felt any pain,only the emptiness. He could see the tissue layer beneath his skin. After he had given himself enough cuts and was satisfied with his canvas he washed his arms in the sink. He didn't bother to put on a bandage or anything. He just put on a sweatshirt then got out of the bathroom.

      Jimin and v were arguing over something. He smiled at their childish behaviour. When everyone had gotten ready they went to the studio  to the dance practice room. They were practicing a new choreography but the problem was that it involved a lot of arm movement. Whenever the sleeves of suga's sweatshirt brushed across his arm at the opened fresh cuts,it hurted alot and on top of that he felt a little bit weak from the blood loss.

     Everyone had already mastered the new choreography except suga. He couldn't follow due to the pain in his arms. It wasn't hurting when he made the cuts but now the pain was at its fullest. His vision was a little blurry. The dance teacher told suga to get on with it and do it correctly. Even the members were getting a bit annoyed.

    Jungkook yelled,"hurry up suga . We don't have all day".
Suga tried not to stumble and fall but the voices inside his head were too loud.

    "You are so pathetic. Can't even do such an easy step. Leave bangtan. They are better off without you. Dont be a burden".

     Suga couldn't take it anymore. The dance teacher was yelling at him , the members were angry and the voices inside were louder than ever. His vision blurred,stumbling he fell to the floor.