Chapter 4

Jimin woke up at dawn the next day. He went to the living room to take his headphones which he had forgotten there the previous night . As he was just about to grab the headphones he saw that someone was sitting on the floor beside the couch with the knees pressed to the chest and head between the knees ,silently crying.

    He tiptoed to that person and saw that it was suga. He lightly touched suga's shoulder making him surprised . Jimin wrapped his arms around suga and asked," what happened, hyung. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine ,Jimmie .Dont worry. "

"Then why are you crying?"

    "I-um-I was ...." he sttuttered not knowing what to say. He couldn't tell him about the nightmares. Jimin would hate him.

   "It's okay if you don't want to tell me but just remember that I will always listen to you and try to help you in any way I can",jimin said when he noticed how the older didn't want to tell him. He wiped suga's tears with his thumb and hugged him.

   " you're wasting his time. He has to deal with a pathetic shit like you. He wants you to leave. He is just being nice."

    Suga on hearing these voices said to jimin "I have some work to do. I'm going to my room". Jimin insisted that the older should take some rest as there were dark circles visible under his eyes but the older didn't listen and went to his room.

    He had work to do but he just wasn't in the mood. So he took his phone out and searched,"hate comments on suga bts"on google images.

    A million pictures of hate comments directed at bts suga popped up. He started reading them.

"Suga should kicked out of bts. He can't do anything".

"He is so fat and ugly".

" His lyrics are so childish".

"He is so disgusting. I wish he  would just kill himself".

" he is so cold and rude . He is holding the members back".

"Leave bts".

     Tears came into his eyes. What had he even done to get so much hate thrown at him? But he still liked to read them because everything they said was true ,atleast that's what he thought. The old suga would have laughed at these comments but he was dead. The suga of now believed everything people said of him.

    "If you know everything about your stupid self then why don't you leave the members . They dont need you . They would be happier without you. You are selfish".

    He couldn't leave the members. They were the only family he had. His parents and brother didn't support his dreams. His father once told him that he was an embarrassment and he would have been happier if he wasn't born.

       The members were the only thing he had. But what if they hate him when they discover that he cuts himself , starved himself to look pretty and has difficulty sleeping due to the nightmares. They would kick him out because he is a coward who can't even deal with his problems on his own. That's why he kept it all hidden and never told anyone.

   Jin was making breakfast while jhope was helping him when suddenly jhope said to him,"I'm worried about suga hyung. He hasn't been himself lately. He rarely talks,doesn't come out of his room until you tell him to and he has gotten so skinny. I want him to be okay"

    Jin replied ,"I have noticed this too lately but don't worry he's alright. If he had any problems he would come talk to us when he's  ready. You know how he is".

    When breakfast was ready jin asked jimin to wake all the remaining members. Jimin woke everyone up. He went to suga's room and told him to come have breakfast.

"I'm not hungry".

"You need to eat, hyung. You have gotten so skinny".

"But I'm not hungry"

"Hyung are you coming or I will have to drag you to the dining table".

"You're so annoying,jimin-ah"

"Thanks"

"Okay. I'm coming"

    With that he went to to the breakfast table and ate only one pancake. Namjoon looking at suga's plate asked him if he wanted more but suga just shook his head and went to the bathroom to empty his stomach. He needed to be skinny. People would like him if he was skinny,right?

     They had a flight tonight for Japan. All of them had packed everything. They went to the airport. They were greeted by so many people who were trying to take pictures of them. The got pushed here and there. They rushed through the crowd and finally they reached their private plane. The plane took flight after about half an hour.

      During the flight namjoon studied and wrote lyrics in his notebook. Jungkook and jhope watched a movie. Jimin was monitoring their dance practice. Taehyung was reading a book. While jin and yoongi just slept through the whole flight.