Chapter 2

Everyone heard the sound of suga falling with a loud thud. All the members ran towards suga. Suga had passed out. Jungkook filled a glass with water and sprinkled it on his hyung's face. They even slapped his face slightly. Namjoon yelled at the choreographer for pressurizing his hyung. The members decided to let him rest for a little while.

    With the help of taehyung and seokjin they laid him down on a couch and decided that hoseok should stay with suga because he had already mastered the dance moves. All of the members were worried but they still continued to practice. Namjoon was still mad at their dance teacher and he didn't talk or look at him during the entire dance practice. He just followed jimin.

     After about half an hour suga finally woke up. He looked around and saw that everyone was practicing. But hoseok was missing. He thought about where he was?. He looked around and saw that hoseok was sitting beside him on the couch sleeping. he chuckled. The sound made all the members aware that he had finally woken up.

     They all instantly rushed to his side and gathered all around him. Seokjin checked his temperature. The maknae line was looking at him worriedly . Namjoon kept asking him if he was alright. Suga finally said,"I am fine. I was just a bit tired". Seokjin looked at him a little bit suspiciously and then said,"guys,we all should let him rest for a little while". Jungkook woke hoseok up and they continued their dance practice.

      After finishing the dance practice,all of them were very exhausted and tired. Manager sejin had ordered lunch for them. All the members were very hungry except suga. He knew he couldn't skip meals as it might make other suspicious. He also didn't like eating with many people. He liked the idea of eating all by himself. When he ate with others he always felt like he was going to be negatively judged by others for eating alot or that if he asked someone to pass over something they would get annoyed at him. That's why he preffered eating alone.

     He announced that he had a song to work on so he will just eat his meal in his studio. The members were used to this so they just let him go. He took his lunchbox and went inside his studio. He throwed his lunchbox in the dustbin beside his desk. He sat on his chair and started to work on his new song. The lyrics were done but he still couldn't find any beat that suited with the lyrics. He just kept on trying one beat after another.

      He was getting frustrated at his progress. Suddenly his mind wandered to what had happened earlier. It was all his fault. He should have been able to do the choreography correctly. He shouldn't be a burden on the members . They were all so talented and then there was him . He hated himself. Hated himself for being so pathetic,useless and worthless . He was pulling the members back.

     He knew he shouldn't think like that but sadly his mind wasn't something that he had any control over. Sometimes it felt like his mind was another person who hated and despised him. He should focus on the song but his thoughts never really stopped by itself . There was only one way to make the voices in his head stop.

     He got up ,locked the door and took out some blades he kept hidden in an old file. He knew he shouldn't be doing this but that was his only escape. He had no choice. He rolled up his sleeves. The cuts from earlier this morning were still there but he didn't care. He pressed the blade on his wounded skin and slashed it across his arm. After a minute blood started to triple down his arm. He kept doing it repeatedly until he was satisfied with the damage he had done to himself.

      He put the blade back in the file and washed his arms in the pain. He hissed in pain. But the pain felt good. It made him happy for some reasons.

       He still felt lonely and sad but still it was a little less than before. He looked around the room. There was no one there. He was all alone ,the darkness swallowing him and there was no one there to rescue him. There was no one to comfort him,no one to tell him that everything will be alright.The feeling of loneliness was suffocating him.

     His heart ached. It felt like someone was clenching his heart in a fist. He couldn't even cry. He just sat there on the floor ,emotionless,just staring at nothing. He wished that he would die. He wanted everything to end.

      He didn't knew how much time had passed with him being like this. So he got up, unlocked the door , washed his face and then went back to his desk . He had already wasted enough time. He shouldn't waste more.

------------------------------------------
     I will post a new chapter tonight. Thanks for reading my story . If you liked it then please vote - S.T.Zahra