Daniel sahyounie

You were lying in bed facing the door while Daniel draped his arm across you. You weren’t sleeping properly yet with the baby bump getting in your way of being comfortable. Daniel started twitching a little and he rolled away from you “No! Don’t do that! Come back!” He started shouting and reaching out for something that wasn’t there “Daniel? Daniel what are you doing?” You sat up to look at him, his frige sticking to his sweat soaked forehead “Stop!” He shouted again and threw his arm out nearly hitting you “Daniel! Daniel wake up it’s just a dream!” You shouted a bit and shook him to waken him up. His eyes shot open and he sat up like a shot “Where is he?” He was looking around the room “You were having a nightmare” You rubbed his back to soothe him “So you’re ok? And the baby is ok?” He asked you with worry filling his eyes “Of course we are” You smiled “Do you want to tell me what happened?” He shook his head “I don’t want to jinx it” He whispered “Nothing that happened in your dream will happen to us ok?” You reassured him “So when the baby is born you won’t let the nurse give our baby to the aliens and you won’t run off with the doctor?” Daniel mumbled while fidling with his fingers “Of course that won’t happen. We’ll stay our own little family and continue to make more little babies who won’t be sent away to the aliens” You half laughed at the ridiculousness of it but then it was in Daniel’s brain “I love you” He whispered then pecked you on the cheek “I love you” You told him and he lay back down with your head on his chest as he rubbed at your pregnant belly “I love you little one” He whispered and kissed the top of your head before he went back to sleep.