Beau Brooks

~Y/N’s POV~

Yelling that’s that you could hear between Beau and I.

"I just don’t like the fact that you have been going out to places almost everyday and him having his arms around you instead of being with me! Your boyfriend!" Beau yelled.

"Beau! He’s my best friend for gods sake! Don’t you think I feel the same way when you’re always with the boys and you kissing your fans! I get it that they’re your fans, but sometimes you get to carried away and sometimes you do that even when I’m right there with you! So, stop being so fucking jealous Beau!" I yelled right back at him.

"What? Me the Beau Brooks from Australia? Jealous?" He asked stubbornly.

"Nnoo Beau Brooks from Sweden, yes you!" I answered back with sarcasm.

"I’m not jealous. I’m just scared." Beau he said softly no longer angry.

I was no longer angry, but confused of why would he be scared.

"Scared of what Beau?" I asked confused yet gently.

"I’m scared of… losing you Y/N, I mean we’ve been together for almost a year and I’m scared that I migh-" Beau didn’t get to finish because I cut him off by kissing him.

I pulled away and told him, “Beau listen to yourself we’ve been together for a almost a year, do you really think I would leave you after all those great memories with you. I mean one whole year and that whole year has been with you and I have no regrets of you being in that year”

"I feel like I’m the girl in the relationship now," Beau said while laughing a bit then continued, "I’m sorry Y/N. I guess sometimes I do get carried away a bit with the fans and I guess I do get jealous at times. I just really, realllllyyyy love you Y/N."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my neck and murmured, “I just really love you Y/N.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and responded, “I really love you too Beau, I really love you too.”

We were have such a wonderful moment when the door slammed opened.

"HONEY I’M HOME!" I heard the boys yell.

"SHUT UP YOU SLUTS!" Beau yelled back at them and buried his face into my neck again.

I laughed and whispered to myself, “One whole great year living with these people