Nillie/Thoa

Millie Pov

Noah gets back and sits on his towel which is beside mine.

Hi I say
Hi he says
Can you take a walk with me? I ask
Sure he answers

We get up and start to walk along the waters edge. Once I see a tree with shade underneath it I head under it.

I need to tell you something I say I start to get really nervous.
Mill why are you so nervous? he asks you know you can tell me anything.

I know I say I look up to look him in the eyes. I take a deep breath and I kiss him. I can tell he was surprised but then he melts into the kiss.

Mill... he starts
Don't I knew this was a mistake I say as I get up

Noah catch my arm to pull me back down.

Mill let me finish he says I like you but I don't want to put our friendship at risk also I think I like someone else and if one of you made me choose I don't know who I would.

I sigh and get up.

I get it I say sadly.

Thea Pov

After we finished playing volleyball which my team won I go into the water and just float. I see Lola, Lindsey and Sadie get in. Lola swims over to me

So Noah kissed you Lola says
What?!?!?! I say how did you know?
The look on your face she says you know it is ok to make new relationships she says
You know I don't have much time I say I don't want to start something new and then one day soon I will not be there.
Exactly use the time you do have Lola says
I will think about it I say

We swim over the Lindsey, Richard, Bob, Eliza, Sadie and Dylan.

What are you all talking about? I ask
Well Richard and Eliza are arguing over what to eat for dinner Lindsey says
What are the choices Lola asks
Hamburgers or Hotdogs Sadie says
Well just let people choose I said make both.
See that was what I was saying Dylan says

Everyone looks at him

What? he ask

We never heard you say that says Richard

Well... I did he says

We all laugh

We all start to get out of the water so we could start making dinner. Everyone starts packing up and when people start heading up Noah holds me back. After everyone was out of sight he kisses me and then we walk up to the houses in silence.

Back in my room I change into this⬇️⬇️

I walk out into the hall and downstairs and outside where Bob is cooking burgers and hotdogs on the BBQ

I walk out into the hall and downstairs and outside where Bob is cooking burgers and hotdogs on the BBQ.  I continue walking straight and sit down at the table and pull out my phone. First I text my best friend and my mom then I go onto instagram. I see that a bunch of people have tagged me in  posts but one caught my eye. It was on of me and Noah kissing on the beach. But the good news is most people think it is fake but there are some that think it is real. I text Noah the picture. Then I go help Eliza with the salad.