Feelings

Last time on Crossover:

Thea Pov

I hear a knock on my door.

Come in I say

Thea Noah says I have given it a lot of thought and I have decided something...

Now:

If you would like,... look Thea I really like you and I would like to give this a try Noah says

No, I say

No? he asks

No, because I have seen the way you look at Millie.... you don't look at me like that I say sadly

No, but I choose you Noah says
He bends down to kiss me but I put my hand on his shoulder and again I say no.
Look Noah, I really like you I think your a great guy but I would be going into a relationship that I know will fail because he is in love with someone else and, I know that he will never look at me the way that he does, her. I say the most confidently I ever have in a relationship.
I get it Noah says sadly.
Suddenly my phone starts singing like crazy. I pick it up to see myself being tagged into hundreds of posts. I click on the first one to be posted. It was by Celebrity News. The title was Moah. I press play and show it to Noah.
The women in the video starts to talk,  About a week ago Thea Rodgers and Noah Schnapp announced they were quarantined together on instagram live. Many fans thought there was a romance between the two but, we did not know for sure since they have never been in public together. Two weeks ago a fan spotted and took a picture of the two kissing. Many thought it was fake until a fan ran a doctored test. The test reviled that the photo was in fact real. So now we ask are they dating? The video ended. I look at Noah to see that he is just staring at the screen.
Ok we need to do a public announcement saying that we are not dating I say
Ok we can do that tomorrow right? Noah asks
Ya sure. I have to make some calls anyway, and you do to I say
He looks at me questionly.
Millie I state
Ya... he says
He leaves my room. First I call my mom and dad to tell them that I am not dating Noah. At first they were both freaked out but then they eventually calmed down. Next I called Lola, Dylan and Ava. Ava and Lola were just happy I was ok. The things that happen when you grow up in the spotlight. Dylan was relived that I was not dating anyone. Next I called Millie to apologize.
I am so sorry. I say as the first thing after she picks up.
For what? She asks
Did Noah not call you yet? I ask
No. Why would he? She asks. You guys are dating right?
Noah get in here! I yell at the top of my lunges
He comes in running.
Are you ok? He asks
No I am not. I say.
Why... he starts but then sees Millie on the phone.
Millie says you have not called her yet. I say
Noah looks terrified.
No I have not. says Noah.
Why is that? I ask. I feel like I might be over doing it but he needs to tell her.
Scared. He whispers.
Well then your talking to her now I say as I give him the phone and walk out of the room.