The end

Two weeks after the call
Noah pov
Me and Millie have been talking everyday and me and Thea are becoming really close friends. Now that I know I do not like her, I am seeing that she is a great person and a great friend. I cannot wait to start filming with her. But now that our quarantine together is over we have to say goodbye, because I'm going home!! I am sad to say goodbye to her because we've become really close friends. But I'm even more excited to see my family again and especially Millie. Right now me and Thea are packing the car will be here in a half an hour to pick her up to go to the airport. But another car will come and pick me up in 15 minutes. So I bring my stuff downstairs to put down by the door. Thea comes and says, "your car is early. They are coming up the driveway now" "oh" I say said to go but also excited to see my friends and family. She comes up to me and hugs me " see you in a couple months schnapp" she says over pronounce seating the CH and p's. " see you soon" I say then I say " don't forget to call, don't know what I'll do without your advice" I say " well u would be still in love with not be happy and probably still hitting on that girl in the market" she say Jokingly " yep probably" I say as I walk out the door smiling. I put my stuff in the car and wave to her before I get in. Once I get in the car I settle in for a long car ride.

      After 5 hours in the car I get out and see my house. My family comes running up to my giving me big bear hugs. My mom hugs me first saying out much she has missed me. My dad says the same thing. My sister says, " never do that again" then I see her . Millie runs up to me and gives me a big hug. I pretty sure that I cracked a couple or ribs when that happened. I look down and her when she pull away and kiss her. Finally I get to kiss her lips.
" FINALLY!!!!" My sister shouts me and Millie just laugh.
The end