Bad Child

"Its another song!" Mei said excitedly.

The others cheered excitedly.

"Maybe it's one that I wrote.." Izuku mumbled.

"My family always said I was the bad child. Throwing me away into the bad pile. All my life been putting on a fake smile." Mido sand as he cleaned up, not realizing the class was listening.

"Sitting on my own, feeling like I was exiled. Feeling like I always do the wrong things. Telling all their friends that I'm the bad kid. Now I'm on my own, I lost my magic." The class stared in shock. "Dealing with your bullshit, now I'm over it."

Next it showed Mido yelling at his mother and father while the class spied on them.

"And you took apart of! Left me with the memories, oh! WE WERE NEVER A FAMILY! Now your standing right in front of my door, like none of this happened at all?" Mido yelled. "I guess I'm always gonna be the bad child! I guess I'm always gonna be the mad child! Cause you will never understand my weird mind! My weird mind!"

Next it showed people dissing Mido.

"And to every single person here that doubts me. Tellin me that they could live without me! Cause they will never understand my weird mind! My weird mind!" Everyone stared at him in shock.

Next it showed Mido talking to Bakugo.

"I've never really been the one to reach out. Acting like my life was squeaky clean now. Like everything I do is just a let down! Feeling like I always do the wrong things! Tellin all their friends that I'm the bad kid. Now I'm on my own, I lost my magic! Dealing with your bullshit, now I'm over it." He told Bakugo

Next it showed Mido yelling at his father as Eraserhead watch in shock

"And you took apart of me! Left me with the memories, oh. We were never a family! Niw your standing in front of my door, like none of this happened at all? I GUESS IM ALWAYS GONNA BE THE BAD CHILD! I GUESS IM ALWAYS GONNA BE THE MAD CHILD! CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY WEIRD MIND! MY WEIRD MIND!" Mido yelled.

Next it showed Mido having enough of Monoma and his father(they're all in the same room) and he yelled/sang, "AND TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE THAT DOUBTS ME! TELLIN ME THAT THEY COULD LIVE WITHOUT ME! CAUSE THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY WEIRD MIND! MY WEIRD MIND!" He sang.

Next it showed Mido singing on a stage.

"They say I've lost my mind. They say I'll never find it. I think they're kinda right. In fact, I kinda like it." Mido sang. "They say I've lost my mind! They say I'll never find it! I think they're kinda right! I GUESS IM ALWAYS GONNA BE THE BAD CHILD! I GUESS IM ALWAYS GONNA BE THE MAD CHILD! CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY WEIRD MIND! MY WEIRD MIND! AND TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE THAT DOUBTS ME! TELLIN ME THAT THEY COULD LIVE WITHOUT ME! CAUSE THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY WEIRD MIND! MY WEIRD MIND!"

"My family always said I was the bad child." Mido sang as the screen went black.

Izuku stared at the screen in disgust.

"What's wrong Midoriya?" Aizawa asked.

"The asshole. I figured he'd be in one of these.." Izuku said with hatred.

Inko looked at the screen in anger. "Izu, sweetie, if you ever see that man again, tell him to go fuck himself."

"Will do." Izuku told his mother.

"Alrighty then...onto the next one?" Mei said

Everyone just nodded and Katsuki kissed Izuku again.