Pray for you

"Ooo! This one might be cute!" Mei exclaimed excitedly

"Haven't been to church, since I don't remember when. Things were going great 'til they fell apart again."

"Awe, poor Mido" Ochako said

"So I listen to the preacher as he told me what to do. He said 'You can't go hating others, who have done wrong to you, sometimes we get angry, but we must not condem. Let the good lord do his job and you just pray for them'"

"Well, maybe he'll pray for the best!" Mina said

"I pray your brakes go out, running down a hill. I pray a flower pot falls from a windowsill, and knocks you in the head like I'd like too." It showed him talking to Monoma

"Damn.." Sero said

"Damn, indeed, ami" Aoyama said. (Ami=Friend in its masculine form)

"I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls, I pray your flying high, when your engine stalls. I pray all your dreams, never come true. Just know wherever you are, honey, I'll pray you."

"'Honey'!?" Bakugo said

"Maybe it's when me and him were together." Deku said, still not happy with what happened in the last universe.

"Im really glad I found my way to church. Cause I'm already feeling better, and I think God for the worst. Yeah I'm gonna take the high road, and do what the preacher told me to do. You keep messing up, and ill keep praying for youuuu" it showed him talking to Hisashi

"Bet I know where this is going." Tenko said

"I think we all know where this is going, babe." Touya said.

"I pray a tire goes out at 110. I pray you pass out drunk, with your best friend, and wake up with, his and her tattoooooos." He takes a break to cool down. "I pray your brakes go out running down a hill. I pray a flower pot falls from a windowsill and knocks you in the head, like id like to. I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls, I pray your flying high when your engine stalls. I pray all your dreams never come true. Just know wherever you are, near or far, in a house or in your car, wherever you are, father, I'm praying for you."

Next it showed him looking at all of his bullies(who heard everything)

"I pray for you." He said in a dark tone as the screen faded into black.

"Well...ok then.." Mei said

"Now, that, was cool." Sato said and Koda nodded his head.

"Well then...next one..?" Mei said

"Yepp!" Said Mina

Sorry I haven't been posting actual chapters, I was feeling crazy 😅. Anyways, I have a few drafts that ill be working on after this is posted, so I hope you'll enjoy those! Bye!