Goodbyes

"I think this'll be another sad one.." Mei said.

"..." no one said anything, as they were still a bit shook from what happened previously.

"Me and Kurt feel the same, too much pleas is pain! My girl spites me in vain, all I do is complain!" Mido sang.

"She needs something to change, need to take off the e-e-edge! So fuck it all tonight!" It showed him singing to himself again as the class was watching.

"And dont tell me to shut up, when you know you talk to much! But you don't got shit to say(say)!" Mido sang.

Next it showed him yelling at a random person(gonna be his ex).

"I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HEAD! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY BEDROOM TONIGHT!(BEDROOM)" he yelled.

"Theres no way I can save you, cause I need to be saved, too. I'm no good at goodbyes." Something then snapped in Midoriya and he began rapping.

"We're both actin' insane, but too stubborn to change! Now I'm drinkin' again, 80 proof in my veins! And my fingertips stained, looking over the e-e-edge!" It showed his fingertips red and a bottle next to him.

"Dont fuck with me tonight!" He yelled. "Say you needed this heart, then you got it(got it)! Turns out that it wasn't what you wanted(wanted)! And we wouldn't let go and we lost it! Now I'm a goner!"

Next it showed him yelling at Neito Monoma (he gonna be another ex of Mido's)

"I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HEAD(HEAD)! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY BEDROOM TONIGHT(BEDROOM)!" He yelled. "THERE'S NO WAY I CAN SAVE YOU(SAVE YOU)! CAUSE I NEED TO BE SAVED, TOO(SAVED, TOO)! I'm no good at goodbyes." He walked off while saying that last part.

Next it showed Mido yelling at Bakugo

"I want you out if my life! I want you back here tonight! I'm tryna cut you, no knife! I wanna slice you and dice you! My argue possessive, it got you precise. Can you not turn off the TV? I'm watchin' the fight! I flood the garage, blue diamond, no shark! You're barbie's life doll, its Nicki Minaj! You dont need a key to drive, your car on the charger! I just wanna see the side, the one that unbothered(yeah)! And I just wanna hit it one more time, yeah! I wanna damage your love, I ain't tryna damage your love!"

Next it showed him just singing to himself.

"And I don't want ya to never go outside (outside)! I promise if they're play, my ______ slidin' (slidin)! I'm fuckin her, and the tour bus still ridin'(ridin')! Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah!" Mido sang. "I want you out of my head! I want you out of my bedroom tonight(bedroom)! Theres so way I can save you, cause I need to be saved, too(saved, too)! I'm no good at goodbyes!"

Next it showed him packing his bags, while he sang.

"Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye(bye, bye)" he said to each of his friends. "Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye (bye, bye)" he sang to his teachers "Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye (bye, bye, bye)!" He sang to the rest if UA(the ones that are okay with him). "I'm no good at goodbyes."

"Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye(bye, bye)" he sang, "Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye(bye, bye)!Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye(bye, bye)! Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye (bye, bye, bye)! I'm no good at goodbyes." He sang as the screen faded to black.

"You used to date Monoma?" Asked Denki.

"Yeah, it was only for a month and he was giant jerk when we were together. " Izuku said.

"Oh, sorry man" Kirishima said.

"Its fine. If he wasn't a jerk, then I would've never gotten with Kaccann!" Izuku said happily