What would've happened if Deku didnt go to UA

WARNING! WARNING! MENTIONS OF SUICIDE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE LEAVE!

"Ummm...okay.." Mei said skeptically

"What?" Sero asked

"Its what would've happened if Mido didn't come to UA.." Mei told them

"I don't wanna think about that.." Mina said

"Well, we're gonna see it.." Mei said

At the UA entrance exam, a young girl broke her legs from a giant robot crushing them. Recovery girl couldn't do anything for her, it was too late. (It showed Ochako in a wheelchair)

"I..wouldve gotten my legs crushed.." Ochako said, coming to a realization

"Hey..that didn't happen here, so don't think about it.." Jiro said, trying to comfort her friend

A young girl and a teacher died at the USJ, one disintegrated, the other one crushed by a Nomu. (It showed Tsu getting disintegrated and Aizawa getting crushed.)

A young boy also died that day, its said that he drowned in the water part of the center(it showed Mineta being drowned in the bottom part of the water)

The pro hero 13 also died that day(it showed their back torn off like what actually happened, but no one got there in time to save them)

"The kid..saved my life..?" Aizawa asked, not realizing how much a difference Mido brought to UA.

"I..would've..died..kero.." Tsu said sadly

"13 also wouldve died.." All Might said

A UA student found dead in an ally in Hosu city, stabbed to death along with the pro hero Native.

"I..I..would've died.." Iida said, now realizing how much of an idiot he was

Two UA students kidnapped and later found dead in the outskirts of town(It showed Tokoyami's and Bakugo's dead bodies)

"Mido..saved me..along with everyone else.." Tokoyami said

A young boy found dead on a cliff near the training grounds of the wild wild pussycats place, he was said to be one of theirs nephew.(It showed Kota ripped in half)

"Oh my god! If Mido wasn't their then that kid would've died!" Mina said

All Might and many other heroes died during a fight with a villain after trying to avenge their fellow heroes and teachers and their students deaths.(it showed a bloody small might and bloody Kamui Woods, and all the other heroes that were there dead)

UA students found dead after going to try to avenge their classmate

"If-If Mido never came to UA..we-we would've died" Iida said

A young boy committed suicide today, his mother found a letter that said, 'I'm coming Kaachan'. To any who knew this boy, I'm very sorry for your loss.

"H-He-He-" Sero couldn't get the words out

"We know..Sero..we know..." Shinso said.

A young girl found dead(it showed Eri in the forest dead(no. I have not seen s4, I just know a little bit about it).

"She would've died too.." Aizawa said.

"Turn it off." Demanded and angry Midoriya who was standing in the door way.