𝐕. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧?"

-"DUST

-"DUST.... SO MUCH DUST IN MY EYES." Schofield murmurs to himself while sitting. He grabs his canteen and pours the reminding water into his eyes. They had just escaped from the German tunnel, and now sat on the dry earth.

-"Hold on now," Juliana says lightly while walking towards him, she grabs her canteen and proceeds to pour some of her water gently on Will's face. Blake's heart is warmed by the sight of it. He walks over towards the two and crouches next to Juliana who's on Will's right.

-"I wish I'd shot that rat." He comments to himself thoughtfully. Juliana sends him a look which reads, "I which you had too".

-"And I wish you'd picked some other bloody idiot." Schofield speaks a bit harshly. Tiredness lanced in his tone. He wipes his face with his sleeve and blinks his eyes.

-"What?" Blake and Juliana ask in surprise. This sudden outburst almost made Blake feel guilty.

-"Why in the world did you have to choose me?" Schofield speaks again. He's raised his voice and the other two move back a bit. Will reaches into his inside pocket and pulls out a thin tin box. Juliana catches a glimpse of a photograph. In it were mostly girls......

-"I didn't know what I was picking you for." Blake defends himself. Juliana can tell by his tone that he's slightly hurt. This makes her sad.

-"No, you didn't. You never know. That's your problem." Schofield's words are a bit harsh, but Juliana understood where he was coming from. He just had a near death experience, so naturally he'd be scared and act this way.

But to her, it still wasn't fair for Blake. Although she knew that Will wasn't exactly accusing Tom of choosing him, but she felt that she'd better say something.

-"Will you please give Tom a break! He had no idea what he was getting himself into, none of us did. He also saved you life. Try to be a little kinder. Please."

Will only looked into those blue eyes of hers, lost for words. She spoke calmly, and yet her statement made him feel a bit guilty.

After not hearing a response, Blake grows a bit flustered and sighs. He stands from his crouching position, to stretch his legs. Looking around before saying,

-"Alright then, go back. Nothing's stopping you. You can go all the way home if you want."

Schofield tenses at the word home. The anger that boiled in his eyes before, now fade away and become almost full of fear.

-"Don't." He mumbles while shoving his tin box back into his pocket. He stares off into the distance, and Juliana notices immediately his sudden mood shift.

She looks back at Blake and sends him a very "older sister look". She didn't know if he actually had one, but surprisingly, he picked up on it, and calmed himself. He exhales before trying changing his attitude.