𝐗. "𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥ä𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫!"

THE YOUNG WOMAN LOOK  terrified

THE YOUNG WOMAN LOOK  terrified. Juliana's heart went out to her as she watched her closely. There was no way that she was older then herself or Will. As they approach her, she stays still, as there's nowhere to run.

-"Il ny rien ici. Nous n'avons rien pour vous. S'il vous plaît." She begs, hoping whoever these two were would understand her.

And they did understand, Will places his rifle down, and holds his hands up. His face is calm during the whole process.
-"Anglais. Not German. Friend... We're friends."
He speaks for the both of them. The woman calms a little, her eyes darting back and forth between the two.

"This place, this town. Ecoust?" Will asks, using various hand movements to help her understand visually.

-"C'est Ecoust?" Juliana inquires, thankful that she took French in school and remembered some of it.

-"Oui."

Suddenly, Juliana feels a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She gasps at the unexpected cramp, and places her hands over the painful area. The young French women notices this, and immediately walks over to her.

-"Vous avez besoin d'aide?" Pointing to Juliana's lower stomach. Will sends them confused looks, and grows concerned. The nurse nods, and the French women gently grabs her arm and leads her behind a wooden folding screen.

She the turns and rummages through the top draw of a dresser. After closing it, she hands the nurse some white cloth while saying, "Pour le sang. Blood." She pronounces the English word slowly. Touched, Juliana then places her own hand on her heart, to indicate to herself.

-"I'm Juliana, vous?"

The young woman watches her, confused etched on her face. Juliana doesn't give up, but does it again until she understands.

-"Lauri," she replies, with a small smile on her face. They nod, and Lauri leaves to let Juliana take care of herself.  She could hear the conversation between them, and tried to hurry along the process she was going through. When finished, as a token of her appreciation, she reaches into her bag and pulls out the small cherry blossom branch that Will gave her. She looks at it one last time before placing it down on a small table beside her. It didn't look perfect, and had lost most of its petals, but it was still beautiful nevertheless.

She walks out from behind the folding screen and sees Lauri examining Will's head. He sat in a chair as she did this, and she watches her leans forward towards him. Will looks relaxed for a change, and that was a good thing.

Because she often acted without thinking, and she felt a quick ting of jealousy course through her. She immediately snapped out of it, and scolded herself for acting in such a manner. Lauri was helping them, and Juliana felt horrible. Besides, Will wasn't even her's, he was a free man, and could do whatever the heck he wanted.