𝐈𝐗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

A BROKEN BRIDGE, is the only obstacle that couple possibly stop Will and Juliana from continuing their mission

Will, however, was determined. He wasn't going to let a something like this stop him. He studies how he and the nurse will make it across. After thinking it through, he turns to the young lady beside him.

-"Follow me,"

Juliana nods in response. Quickly, and of course carefully, they start to cross. With the middle part being destroyed, they descend the side, and climb up onto the rail. This way they could walk steadily along it. Juliana was slightly terrified after she climbed up, one foot in front of the other, walking with extra caution was easier said than done.
A gunshot slaps the water just in front of then, and birds fly up, frightening them slightly.
Will doesn't take time to jump across to the other side. As soon as he's over, he turns and motions for Juliana to do the same.

Dresses.

She thinks to herself while rolling her eyes. After gathering the bottom quickly, she leaps across and lands somewhat in Will's arms on the other side. Her foot slips into the water, and she clings onto the Lance Corporal for dear life.

He pulls her up while holding onto the metal craftsmanship. Quickly, they pull themselves together and climb up the side of the bridge, shots firing at them as they went.

Will jumps down once they reach the end, and he helps Juliana do the same. With a sense of knowing where the shots are coming from, he
walks towards the them.

After carefully ascending a flight of cement stairs, Juliana grabs his arm, pulling him down in the process.

-"You be careful, I can't lose you too." She states seriously while looking into his brilliant blue eyes. A nod is his response, and he inhales deeply before doing anything else.

He loads his rifle and stands, shooting at the window where the sniper was. He quickly ducks behind the stone wall that gave them cover, and the sniper fires back. He reloads, his hands trembling as he did so. Will squeezes his eyes shut, and regains his breath. He then stands, and begins to fire continuously at the window, the sniper not firing back.

The window was located at the top of an old building. The two young people dash to the door of said building and walk slowly in. With their hearts pounding wildly in their chest, they walk up a flight of wooded steps to the top where the window was.

-"Stay behind me," Will instructs in a whisper to the nurse. To anxious to speak, she nods vigorously in response.

As they climb to the top, a closed door is the only protection that the sniper has from possible harm. Will creeps up to it cautiously. After the two share a glance, which could very possibly be their last, Will swings open the door ready to take on whatever might come at him.