Chapter Two: Ghetto Hood Rat

MAYA

Triflin' ass hoe.

Wit' her cheap ass spray tan.

Stupid ass, look orange as all get out.

Orangutan lookin' ass.

Nigga was probably that orange monkey in the movie Planet of the Apes.

The hallway became a blur as I continued to speed to my destination. I was on a mission to beat this bitch's ass. Turning the corner, I noticed a few students lingering in the hallway. A group of students close by were resting on the floor, with their backs against their lockers. A young boy with curly ginger hair was distributing a piece of his browny to the group. The ginger-haired boy slowly glanced up noticing my presence.

Immediately, I recognized this boy as Miles. His emerald eye's greeted mine, although one of his irises lazily wandered elsewhere. "Maya Baby!" He greeted. His lips stretched into a sloppy smile exposing his platinum grill. He just got this grill last week, bragging about it to the whole school. He thinks it looks 'sexy' but it honestly makes me cringe.

This nigga is high as fuck. I bet you that browny is an edible.

Walking over to Miles and his group I retorted, "I'm not yo baby."

"Man..." He laughed while his eyes wandered all over my body. Licking his lips he continued, "Maya why you playin' games? Let me get some of that chocolate." Rolling my eyes I notice some of his friends checkin' me out too. A couple of whistles were followed after. Why did I even come over here?

"Miles I don't know how many times I have to tell yo crack headed ass. I don't want you."

"You sayin' you don't want me, yet you talkin' to me."

"That doesn't mean I want yo nasty ass." I snapped earning him another eye roll.

"Keep rollin' yo eyes baby girl. That shit's sexy as fuck. I like a chocolate queen with attitude. What you tryna turn me on for Maya? If you wanted this D, you could of just asked." He teased while grabbing his sack and biting his lip. At this point, all I saw was red. What is up with these white people testing my patience today?

"Alright, that's it." I fumed while taking my hoops off and tucking them in my back pocket. Looks like I gotta whop another bitch's ass today. Right as I was about to lunge for Miles, a firm arm gripped my waist pulling me back. I was being dragged away from a snickering Miles which pissed me off.

"Let me go heffa!" I screamed while scratching at the person's arm. Miles and his friends laughs echoed throughout the hall. "Oh, you think this is funny asshole? Wait till I break free and we'll see who really gon be laughin' in a minute!"

"Bro Maya chill." A calm husky voice pleaded. I immediately recognized the individual holding me back. It was no other than Mason's sexy ass. Although Mason's iron grip prevented me from doing anything, I continued to fight for my freedom. "Maya, would you just stop? You're making a scene." He begged. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a group of white girls walk past us. Slowing their pace, they looked between me and Miles' group, assessing the scene occurring. They continued to glance at me and Mason's grip around my waist. If they look my way one more time they gon' catch these hands too.

I heard one of the blond chicks whisper to her friends, "So ghetto," while looking at me.

"What was said?" I snapped at the group of girls. They continued to laugh as I struggled under Mason's grip. "Y'all can catch these hands too. Keep playin wit' me! I am not the one!"