━━━ 06. party after party

|chapter six:: party after party|

"TELL me again why I'm doing this?" Ander asked as he stared at himself in the mirror and I sat in the chair behind him.

"Because you are being a good friend to Omar by doing this," I explained and he glanced back at me.

"By wearing this?" He questioned, motioning at the golden right shorts he wore. That was basically the costume, seeing as both him and Omar were going to be characters from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I nodded, "Yes, he needed someone to match with," He groaned at my words, so I smirked, "If you don't want to wear it, I will."

"No," He instantly turned to look at me, as I sat in cheerleader outfit, "It's bad enough you're going to be matching with Niccoló."

I smiled, "He didn't have anyone to match with unlike you. Carla was dressing out of his taste and Valerio wanted to be a vampire."

"And what's so wrong with vampires?" He asked, but when I shrugged, he scoffed, "Let me guess, he was just making excuses so you can't dress up with me."

"He wasn't making excuses." Ander gave me a look when I defended Nic, as if what I said was absurd, and part of me knew it was. "We used to dress up together anyways."

"Yeah, but that was before he got sent to boarding school and before you had a boyfriend," Ander explained, "Now he's trying to act like nothing has changed and you're going along with it as usual."

I furrowed my brows, refraining myself from rolling my eyes, "Ander, don't start, please."

"Don't start what?" He remarked, "I'm just saying the truth and what I see. He's pretending like everything is the same between you too and it's like I suddenly don't exist once you guys start talking."

I couldn't tell if he was starting an argument because of the hardships he still dealt with himself or because he genuinely hated Nic. I sighed anyways, "Ander, I don't treat you like you don't exist."

"Maybe not you, but that dickhead does," He expressed, "I just don't like you being around him is all."

"So do you expect me to just stop talking to him out of nowhere?" I asked, "Treat him like he's the one that doesn't exist?"

"I'm not asking that from you," Ander huffed out, "I'm not asking you to do anything. I would just appreciate if you let Nic know where he stands and where I stand when it comes to you."

"I don't even know any of that, so how can I tell him?" I asked and he furrowed his brows at me.

"You don't where we stand?" He asked, having us both just stare at each other for a moment, before I sighed.

"We never used to keep secrets," I explained, "And if there were, it was between us. We wouldn't keep things from each other, especially after these past three months, so yeah, I'm not sure."