two

Taehyung's pov

Just as Taehyung sat down in his business class seat, he looked at his secretary. "Jimin, can you get me all the information about the boy my guards brought away?"

Jimin gave his boss a confused look, unsure of why he needed that information. "Um yeah sure. I'll get right when we land."

Taehyung let out a sigh. "Perfect." He then moved his head to rest by the planes window.

I never thought I was going to see him again and God why is he still so perfect.

Jimin saw the look in his boss's eye. He knew that there was something behind the boy in the airport but he decided not to pry.

***

Two weeks later

Taehyung had just gotten back from his work trip and was on sitting at his desk finishing up a report that needed to be check.

There was soon a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said politely.

Taehyung looked up to see jimin walking through the door with a folder in his hand.
"Oh, hi Jimin. Do you have something for me?"

Jimin nodded. "Yes I have that information on the boy in the airport that you asked for."

Taehyung gasped slightly, trying not to seem to desperate for the information.

"It contains his name, age, work, address, and cell number." Jimin paused. "Did you need any more information?"

"No, no. This is good." Taehyung responded quickly while reaching for the folder. "Thank you jimin, you can go back to your normal work."

Jimin nodded and walked out the door, back to his desk outside of the office.

Taehyung quickly opened the folder looking through it.

And he was right. It was Jungkook.

It was his Jungkook. The one he fell in love with. The one he's still in love with and doesn't think will ever go away.

He hadn't seen him in two years and he still felt the same way. When Taehyung had graduated college and suddenly left Jungkook as he finished his education, he didn't think they would see eachother again. Taehyung was forced to take over the company in his family and his dad had never approved of his relationship with Jungkook, wanting him to have complete focus on the company.

So he had to let him go.

Even if that was the last thing he wanted to do.

But maybe this was his second chance.

His dad sadly passed away not too long ago and the others in his family never cared about Taehyung's love life.

This thought gave him hope.

Taehyung flipped through the pages and saw Jungkook's number and address. He felt wrong for finding them this way so he decided that wasn't going to be the way he contacted him.

The next page gave him the place where Jungkook worked.

A cafe.

A cafe that wasn't too far from his office.

How have we not ran into eachother before?

Taehyung decided this was the way. He needed to see Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at the clock. It was almost time for lunch.

He got up from his seat and grabbed his coat and put a mask over his face.
"Jimin, I'm going for my lunch." He said while walking out of his office.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to make it to the cafe.

He stood outside staring inside the window for a little bit too long, debating if he should even go in.

I left him. He probably hates me.

No. I have to go in.

Taehyung slowly opened the door and notice the line to the register. Behind it he saw the boy he was looking for. The boy he loved.

"Jungkook." He whispered silently to himself with a small smile.

Jungkook hadn't noticed him, he was focusing on the customer infront of him and Taehyung was two customers behind.

Taehyung soon noticed that the person infront of him was almost done ordering and he hadn't even looked at the menu. He quickly decided and was about to move towards his ex lover.

"Hey Jungkook!" Another employee called out. "Can you come take a look at this machine? It's not working."

Jungkook nodded with a smile. "Yup. Coming right now." He turned to another employee while slightly walking away. "Can you take the register?"

The other nodded in response and went to greet Taehyung who had his mouth open slightly under his mask.

"Sir?" The employee said, trying to Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung snapped out of his trance, his eyes had followed his ex lover that had walked away. "Sorry, can I have an iced americano and a club sandwich."

He soon got his food and went to sit down at one of the small tabled in the cafe. Throughout his lunch, his eyes would drift to Jungkook. Seeing him work was fascinating. Maybe he should start coming here for his lunch.

________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been taking a small break after finishing alienated but I'm back now.

Also I changed Jungkook's job to a barista. :)) I thought it would work better for the story.

Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for reading!!!