nine

No one's pov

Jungkook's back is slammed into Taehyung's front door, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Taehyung has his hand on the others hips, keeping him in place while reaching for his key.

He fumbles around but soon finds the key in his back pocket. He stops the kiss to focus on opening the door but Jungkook has other plans.

Jungkook whines when their lips disconnect and starts to mouth at Taehyung neck, sucking on it to get the others attention.

"Koo, hang on. I just have to open the door." Taehyung said after a grunt.

Jungkook only whined in response. "Hurry up." He then jumped up to wrap his legs around the other waist, keeping his lips on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung was surprised at first but after finally unlocking the door, he puts one of his hand on Jungkook's bottom to support him.

"You're so needing." Taehyung teased, walking into his apartment towards his bedroom.

Jungkook doesn't answer again, his only focus on getting Taehyung to kiss him again.

He broke out of his daze when he was thrown into a bed, looking up to see Taehyung standing there with an unreasonable look in his eye.

The two stay there, staring into eachother eyes, finally realizing what is about to happen.

"Are you sure about this Koo?" Taehyung asked with a slightly concerned but desperate look.

Jungkook took a few seconds before responding with a nod and a small smile creeping onto his lips.

Taehyung returned the smile and started to move towards his ex lover.

They were now back to kissing eachother like it was the only way they could breathe.

Taehyung licked Jungkook bottom lip to ask for entrance and Jungkook gladly responded, opening his mouth to be ravished by Taehyung.

Their hands were all over eachother and the room was starting to become hot.

Jungkook reached down take of Taehyung shirt in the middle of their intense kiss and they disconnected for only a few seconds to rip their shirt off.

Jungkook did not like how slow this was going so he wrapped his legs around Taehyung, pushing their hips together.

"Mhmm." Jungkook moaned into the kiss, satisfied with the friction.

"You like that baby?" Taehyung asked in a deep and husky voice, pushing his hips into Jungkook, making their clothes cocks rub against eachother.

Jungkook nodded quickly while reaching for Taehyung zipper.

Taehyung let the boy take off his pants, waiting until his boxer were left to move to take Jungkook's pants along with his boxers off. He paused and sat up to look at the boy below him. "You look perfect. Just as perfect as I remember."

Jungkook's face went red and he tugged on Taehyung boxers, wanting them off.

Taehyung complied, taking his boxers off and reached into his side table for his lube.

"Hurry up Tae, I don't want to wait anymore." Jungkook whined.

Taehyung replied with a chuckle. "Don't rush this baby, we have all night." He then rubbed some lube onto his fingers.

Seeing this, Jungkook gladly spread his legs for his ex lover.

This action causes Taehyung to smirk. "Are you all ready for me?" He said while probing his fingers against Jungkook's hole.