The One I Love

Pen's POV:
Pencil Scribbles. The one girl's name that interests me. She's a really popular girl in school and I have nothing to do with her. She practically never talks to me and when she does, it's like a quick question. I find her really pretty but I doubt she would notice someone like me. I'm Pen Writer, baseball player and track runner. I wouldn't call myself the best looking guy but I guess I'm decent. I really wish that Pencil would notice me but I think I'm more in the backround of her picture if you know what I mean. I'm not the main focus. Focal point, I think it's called. Oh, what am I saying? I know nothing about art! Pencil on the other hand is an amazing artist. She doesn't do any sports except for cheerleading, if that counts. I'm in school right now and I'm heading to art class. I like looking at art but I don't like making it. The only reason I take that class is because Pencil takes it. I get to the room and sit in my seat, waiting for the bell to ring.

Pencil's POV:
Pen Writer. Pen Writer. Pen Writer. Why won't that name leave my head? He's a hot jock and I doubt that he would notice me. It kills me knowing that we'd never be together. But I still have a small chance. I walked in the art room and there was only one other person there. Pen. I was shocked but I didn't show it on my face. I quietly walked to my seat on the other side of the room. What do I do? Do I start a conversation? I looked up at him and he looked back at me. I quickly looked back down in embarrassment and didn't look back at him. Everyone else in the class came in so it didn't seem as awkward. I heard a female voice say, "Hey Pence Pence!" It was my best friend, Match. I smile and said, "Hey Match! Ready to do that partner project?" "I'm, like, totally ready!" she answered excitedly. Our teacher started class and Match and I started our project. But that name, Pen Writer, stayed in my head all day long.

A/N: Yep. I'm making a Pen X Pencil fanfic! I'm an odd person...... 😆
R&R, vote, and comment! Thanks for reading!