My Best Friend

Pen's POV:
I'm sitting in art class wondering why Pencil was looking at me. Did she like me? Nah, I doubt it. She was probably looking at the painting behind me. I'm working on my partner art project with my best friend, Eraser Gone. He's cool and feels like a brother to me. He has brown hair, the same color as mine, except the tips of his hair are pink. Yep, he's one of those guys who thinks pink is a manly color. He told me he was gonna dye his hair completely pink but his parents wouldn't let him. "So, thinking about her again?" he asked me while trying to hold back a laugh. "Wha- um, no?" I said nervously. "You're lying. You should just talk to her!" he told me, trying to give words of encouragement. I smiled but then shook my head. I watched as Eraser started to draw our project, in pencil. "You really have to be drawing with that don't you?" I asked with an annoyed look. "Yes, I do," he laughed. He finished drawing and told me to trace over it with a marker. I took a black marker that Eraser handed to me. I opened the cap and slowly started to trace. As I was tracing, I looked up for a second to look at Pencil. I could tell that she was drawing something really detailed. She has this really serious but pretty look on her face whenever she's drawing something detailed. I started daydreaming about us. Suddenly my daydream ended when I heard a shout. "DUDE WAIT SECOND!" Eraser shouted at me. I stopped the marker and noticed that I wasn't tracing the drawing. In fact, I wasn't even drawing the right thing. I looked at what I was drawing and it was a drawing of a pencil. "You've got to be kidding me," Eraser said while he shook his head. I face-palmed and muttered, "I am so stupid."

Pencil's POV:
OMG that scared me. Eraser's voice was so loud, who knows what happened? I decided not to worry about it as I finished my drawing. Match was waiting for me to finish so she could color it. I was drawing a fall scenery in pencil and then Match would fill it with color. I finally finished the leaves and handed the drawing to Match. I gave a sigh of relief now that I could take a break. And by a break, I mean draw some more. But this is free drawing of course. I started drawing Match because she wanted me to draw her for a while. I looked at her and her dark red hair was up in a bun, as usual. I really wanted to draw Pen right now but I don't do that kind of stuff at school. Match is the only one who knows about me liking him. I often draw him at her house. After about ten minutes I finished drawing Match's head. She looked at the drawing and she squealed. She told me that she loved it and wished that she had my artistic talent. I smiled and handed her the paper after I signed it. The bell rang and Match had finished coloring. She handed in our drawing and walked out with me. I walked past Pen and my arm accidentally brushed against his. I could feel my face turning pink. Match looked at me and said, "Okay Pencil, what happened?" I explained and she laughed. "It's not funny!" I yelled at her jokingly. "Ah, don't worry Pence Pence. I'm sure he likes you, and remember, I'll always be you're best friend," she told me. I smiled at her words of comfort and was glad to have a best friend like her.

Pen's POV:
I'm at my locker, which is right next to Eraser's. "Dude, it's okay. That wasn't too hard to draw," Eraser told me. "It's not that," I told him. "It's just, what if she finds out what happened and doesn't like me?" "Pen, she's not gonna find it. I ripped it up and threw it away. I don't think she's gonna go digging in the trash can," he said. "I've got you're back, bro." I laughed. "Thanks dude." I'm glad that Eraser's my best friend.

A/N: Second chapter done! And that was awkward...... Anyway, R&R, vote, and comment! Thanks for reading!