teenage fever

Recap

Not even 10 minutes into the conversation some nigga walked up and rubbed renzo shoulder.

"You missed me daddy?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saint pov.

"Bruh I know Damn well you ain't just put yo dirty ass hands on my new polo bruh." He said sounding mean asl but I wasn't intimidated by it.

He turned around so fast and hit the boy in his face. Now that shit caught me off guard, he hit tf out that boy. And I was cracking up, cause I'll be damned if a mf hit me in my pretty ass face like that.

While dude was walking away crying, this boy Jacob I met the other day hmu.

jacob..

Wyd playa
Shid nun wtw.

I'm tranna see you bae.
Fasho I'll be-

Before I can finish the sentence my phone was being snatched out my hand. "Who you texting nigga" renzo said looking thru the messages meaning he seen the messages from 2 days ago when me and Jay fucked.

"Aye who this nigga is bruh" he said tapping my phone looking at me.

"Why" I said reaching fa my phone but he moved it. "Who that nigga is bruh. And when yall niggas fucked" he said staring at me but I was to busy staring at my nails.

"Answer my fucking question my nigga. And look at me when I'm talking to you Jeremiah" he said calling me my middle name.

"Don't call me that. I got a first name for a reason. And why you wanna know you aint my nigga." I said staring at him.

"But I'm trying to be" he said tranna touch my face, but I moved then he laughed.

"My nigga you can't top me. Ya dick prolly small anyway" I said knowing it wasn't, cause I seen his print in them nike jogging pants he be wearing.

"Small!? My nigga you funny asl. I bet you can't take it" he said doubting me. But deep down I know I can't take that shit bruh. It's not on no regular dick type length bruh.

"Yeah bro cause you ain't dicking me down. But you can give me head, and or eat me out" I said being honest. I mean I love head, and I don't have a problem getting it from any nigga.

"Fashoo. But you still aint going to see that nigga."

"How come you can see all the niggas you fuck on but I can't?"

" delete em, lemme show you I'm serious" he said handing me his phone. As I picked up his phone he said "0907" and I put it in and went thru all messages and deleted the ones that I knew he or them would try to fuck.

"So you know this mean you mines right?" He said sounding oh so serious as he went thru my phone deleting messages.

"Yeah ok nigga" I said while playing a game getting distracted.

"You do like me!" He said looking at my messages wit kacey. But I ain't care he was him find out sooner or later.

"Ding ding ding" I said indicating that he was correct.

"You been playing with my feelings and you actually like me. But anyways come on we can go to a couple stores before we go to my crib" he said getting up throwing the trash away.

"Who agreed to that?" I said still sitting there.I

"Me. now get yo ass up" he said pulling me up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lorenzo pov.

"Get tf outta my face lorenzo!" saint said getting up putting back on his t-shirt and air force 1's.

"Saint I said sorry pa. And take that shit back off you ain't goin nowhere" I said still laying down watching him.

"Nah my nigga go fuck with that nigga since you wanna call me his name. You must wanna be wit him!" He yelled at me I was getting passed by the minute.

I mean he got a reason to be mad. I called him another nigga name. But I didn't mean it bruh, it slipped out. And nah ion
Wanna be wit that nigga trevon he was just the main nigga that sucked my dick. And I'm horny asl right now so it slipped out.

"My nigga take yo shit off and come lay down. I said my bad." I said getting up starting to walk towards him cause now he was pushing it.

"Nah bitch fuck yo-" he didn't get to finish what he was saying before I had him by his neck on the wall.

"Finish it I dare you" I said in his ear gripping his neck tighter.

"R-renzo I'm sor-" "shut up and take all them damn clothes off and lay on yo back" I said letting him go. But he wasn't moving fast enough. "Hurry the fuck up!" He jumped and picked up his paste.

"I only want you bae. I'm sorry" I say while kissing on his neck

"But you gon regret yelling at me pa" as I'm pulling down his pants I can see he been waiting on this.

I put his legs up to his ears and got to eating.

"Ah- shit bae right there" he say as he closed his eyes throwing his head back. "Unt unt look at me. Don't close them eye's" I said as I smacked his inner thigh.

I stuck a finger in him and took all of him in my mouth has he hissed and groaned lowly. I started playing wit his tip and added another finger. "D-damn bae suck that s-shit" he said pushing my head down even more.

"Fu- I'm finna nu-" "hold it" I said jerking him and starting eating him again.

"Bae I can't. P-please" he said gripping the sheets. "Shut up" I said as I started tongue fucking him. "Baeee" he said moaning loudly.

And wit that I got up.

"Wat is you doin I a-ain't even nut yet bruh" he said frowning sitting up. "I said you was gon regret yelling at me and if you do it yo self it's gone be bad on yo part." " renzo please I haven't nutted in 2 days" he said grabbing my arm.

"No" "please Lorenzo. I haven't had head like this ever" and with that I took all of him in my mouth and his hips bucked up and all his kids flowed down my throat. "Mh-fuck!" I sucked him till he road down his high.

" you mines you hea me"

"Yes daddy"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me what y'all think about that trash ass sex scene.