Fairytale.

Saint POV.

Da best⚡️🤝

Yeah make sure y'all there by 3pm.

                                    Aight we gon be there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby! Uu ready?" I yelled to renzo as he was still in the bathroom, and we supposed to be at my mama house by 3 wit Amir and kacey but we ain't gon make it if he still takin his sweet time.

She said she gotta surprise fa me and renzo and had to tell mir and Kay sum to.

"Almost bruh!" He yelled back.

"Bruh lets go! It's 2:50 and uu know how mama get when we ain't on time" I said lacing up my white forces.

I had on a grey nike jogging suit and some white forces. I put on my white durag too.

He finally came out the bathroom, he had on some destroyed blue jeans (it's a type of jean) a Tupac shirt and some black air maxes on.

"aight come on" I said grabbin my keys and goin outside to my car as renzo followed me.

"Do uu know wat she wanna talk about?" He asked lookin at his phone. "Nah she said it's a real life changing situation and requires responsibility." I told him as I pulled on the block of my mama crib.

"Wth" He said laughing at wat I said. " I hope this shit good" he said gettin out the car walking up to ha door and knockin.

I send Kay car and I knew they was already here. My mama opened the door and we greeted ha wit a hug and kiss. I heard mir and Kay in there laughin and the living room and I walked in there first as my mama and renzo followed behind me.

"Who daughter y'all got" I said lookin at the beautiful infant mir was holdin as she was asleep.

"Yours" he responded as that shit shook tf outta me.

"Wym mines?" I asked confused asl "that's wat I called y'all here for" my mama said stepping in. Me and renzo looked at ha waiting for ha to explain.

"You know how my best friend died 5 days ago by having her daughter right?" She said sitting on the couch lookin at us.

"Yeah auntie marriyah" I said nodding. "Well before she died she said she knew it was her time to go and she wanted babygurl to grow up in a healthy household and be raised right. So she said she would love for you and renzo to be her parents." My mama said.

"Mama-"

"Saint plea-

"We gon do it mama" I said fast asl. Cause I always wanted kids wit the love of my house and babygurl was to beautiful and I agreed she need a good household, and plus my mama to old to be raising a infant.

She got up and hugged us both "thank you so much and.."

"Wat mama?" Renzo asked

"Y'all gotta name her marriyah died befo she got the chance to" she said Sitting back down.

I grabbed her slowly since she was still sleep and held her close to my chest and she smiled some.