Pull up.

Saint POV.

So me and Renzo didn't fuck that night cause I knew he wasn't ready. But the next day he chose to start an argument ova some lil petty shit. So it got him in this position right now.

"Don't put it all in" he said putting his hand on my lower abdomen, as I was holdin his legs behind his ears. My baby was flexible.

"Shut up nigga and put yo heads above yo head. They bet not move" I said puttin the tip in, man lemme tell uu that shit felt good asl. His tight soaking hole😩. That was the best feelin Otha then his head.

I started pushing like 3 inches in but he stopped me and put his hand back on my stomach.

"Fuck! Unt unt I cant." He said movin up sum and moaning

I pulled him back down on the three inches and said "you can. And uu will" but I noticed I ain't lube him up or nun. So I know that shit hurt. So I pulled out and laid on my stomach lookin right at his hole.

"Wait. I ain't ever got my shit ate." He said those words and I started eating. Cause he was finna remember this day.

"Ah fuck" he said rubbing my hair. I started lapping my spit ova his hole and then I stuck a finger in.

I ain't gon lie he taste like a pink starburst. I was finna eat tf outta him ofn.

He started stroking his self and I stuck another finger in now hitting his g-spot.

"Fuck baby please don't stop! I'm finna nut!"
He said that and he nutted in his hand.

I thought he was wet enough so I got up and put like 5 inches in. "Shit nigga." He said clawing the sheets.

In the matter of 4 minutes all of me was in him.

"Wait gimme a second" he said puttin his hand back on my stomach. I ain't like that so I turned him around on all fours, cause my backshots deadly asl.

I slammed all of me in him and I knew his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he jerked up.

I punched his lower back "lemme see that sexy ass arch. Put that fat ass booty in the air." I said slapping his ass making him put a nice ass arch in his back.

"Good boy" I said starting to move in and out of him.

"Aw shit!" He screamed letting me hear his sexy ass moans. "Lemme hear them sexy moans lil daddy" I said goin faster hitting his g-spot.

"Slow down baby!" He said movin up sum.

"Stop runnin take this shit" I said slamming him back on my shaft. "Throw that fat ass back" I said stopping my movements and slapping his ass.

He started throwing it back slowly moanin loud asl like I was beating his shit. "Faster" I said lickin my lips grippin his sides.

I turned on some music (the song above)

He got into it and boa that nigga was throwing that shit and I was right there catching everything.

"Fuck nigga" I said meeting his strokes.

"Daddy I'm finna bust!" He said slowing his movements down but I was sholl finna continue to beat it up.

I'm finna show his ass he ain't goin nowhere.

I went even deeper on his g-spot and faster. Hearing his loud screams as he was nutting and creaming on my dick was like music to my ears.

Fa him to have a kinda deep voice he had real girly moans, but that shit was sexy asl.

I was at my peek so I dug deep in him and let my kids out. The song changed from out that love music shit and 'g herbo- pull up' came on.

I went to the mirror and got behind him and slid all of me back in him as he closed his eyes and moaned.

I grabbed his neck and brought his head up and made him look in the music. "Watch how daddy beat it up pa" I said givin him hickeys on his neck and gripped his neck harder goin deeper.

"Mhmmm" He said as his eyes rolled back and he gripped my arm.

"Who's is it?" I asked him still beatin up his spot. " it's all your bae!" He said struggling to get it out. " uu gon give my shit to another nigga?" I said goin harder.

"Fuck no daddy! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" He screamed out as tears streamed down his face.

"Nut" I said knowin he was holdin it. He nutted on the mirror and I pick him up and put his back on the wall and slammed back in him.

"O-oh fuck!" He said puttin his head in the crook of my neck as sweat ran down our bodies. He nutted again on my stomach and I still wasn't done.

We been fuckin fa 2 hrs now and I was really just getting started. I loved the way he creamed all on my dick and how he sounded takin it. That was the best thing ever.

"Uu takin daddy dick so good baby" I said kissin his neck as he nutted once again. I was finna nut again the way his walls tightened around me and the way he sucked on my neck.

His phone rang that was on the dresser beside us and I look at it and it said "ex🤮" and I laughed cause he was finna get a show.

"Answer lil daddy" I said goin harder. " no ba-"
"Wat I just say?" And with that he answered and put it on speaker.

"H-hello" He said tranna hold in his moans as I wasn't planning on stopping.

"Hey-" "f-fuck bae slow down!" He said as he closed his eyes and I took the phone.

"Yeah my nigga we busy" I said licking my lips lookin at my baby. "Nut bae ik uu want to" I said kissin his lips.

" bruh uu fuckin my nigga?!" Dude screamed in the phone. " uu mean my nigga? If so yeah I am and uu fucking up the mood. Bye" I said hanging up and throwing his phone on the bed as I dug in him and nutted.

I walked wit him in my arms to the bathroom and turned the hot shower on and sat on the bench like thing in the shower as the water hit our bodies.

"Ride it" I said ass he sat down slowly on my shaft. I was just making sure he remembered this night.

He said goin up and down as his head was in the crook of my neck still and I slapped his ass leaving love bites all over his neck, knowing everybody would be able to see it toma.

"Fuck bae" He said moaning in my ear. I let him do wat he wanted cause I know he was wore out.

He went on like a slow but hard pace. And the hot water made the mood wayyyy better.

"Do yo shit" I said kissin behind his ear.

We was like that for like a good 20 minutes and he came twice and I was on the verge of nutting again.

"Fuck keep goin I'm finna nut" I told him and he went faster and with that I nutted in him again.

I washed both of us up and pick him up and laid him on my bare chest and rubbed his ass.

That's how we went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me how y'all like it🙃
Ik it was trash😭