Chapter 2

"Sir?" you questioned

"You just arrived on the assault shuttle didn't you." He pointed his leathered finger at you. Flinching you backed away until you hit the wall

"Yes, sir. Is something wrong?" You tried to stay confident but you knew your cover was about to be blown.

"Did you think we wouldn't notice your feeble attempt at rebellion?" As he said this two stormtroopers appeared beside him. "Take her to interrogation chamber 4, she has vital information we need." You watched as he spun around on his heels, robes flying behind him, marching down the hall.

The stormtroopers cuffed your wrists, one grabbing your arm the other behind you as they lead you to your demise. You couldn't believe you had gotten caught. It had all gone to plan. Had someone informed the First Order of the Resistances plans? Thoughts encircled your mind as you remembered the rumours of a powerful force user involved with the First Order.

The doors to the interrogation chamber opened as you saw a single chair if you could call it that. Either side of the headrest were tools one would wish never to see again. The troopers pushed you into the chair and did up your restraints.

"Wait, what's happening to me?" You begged

"She's going to have fun with Ren" one laughed as they walked out of the room

You gulped, Ren? A wave of regret overcame you as you realised you had failed the Resistance. Leia was relying on you. How could you be so stupid and naïve? You wouldn't even get a chance to say goodbye to your friends.

The doors flew open and a wave of black intruded into the space. The stomping of his boots rang in your ears as he grew closer. You closed your eyes in fear, not wanting to see the man responsible for your soon to be death.

"I had no idea we had the best spy in the Resistance on board. You did well to get as far as you did" his robotic voice echoed through the room. You slowly opened your eyes to be faced with his mask. You yelped not expecting him to be so close. "Why are you here spy, what are you after?"

"I'm not telling you anything!" you yelled

"We will see about that." An ignorance to his voice. You began to shake, unprepared for the torture to come. As he reached his hand out towards you a tighten pain shot around your mind, like someone was squeezing your head like a grape. You had never felt pain like this before. You yelled out as your mind felt like it was about to explode. Images of Leia, the Resistance and the device in your sleeve came into your mind unexpectantly, uninvited. You tried to fight it, with fail.

"Ah, I see. You came for the base's plans didn't you. Your feeble resistance is so desperate that they would send such an innocuous spy to infiltrate the First Order. Pathetic" he reached for your arm, pulling up your sleeve. He grabbed the device in his hand, it was minuscule compared to the largeness of his hand and without hesitation, he crunched it in his palm. The particles of what was left falling to the floor. "There is no hope. What else do you know?"

Once again his hand was at your head and the tightening pain was back around your mind. But this time you were ready. You squeezed your hands into fists and your brows furrowed as you tried to resist his burrowing into your mind. His hand tensed, the pain becoming worse to control.

"How are you resisting me!" his anger evident now. The pain was worse than ever before.

You screamed out in pain. "Please stop!" you begged. Tears running down your face. But he only tried harder, until you were sure your head would pop. You weren't giving in without a fight.

His hand ripped away from your face down to his waist. A bright red blade burning in his hand. You squeezed your eyes shut waiting to be sliced apart by his weapon. But all you heard was the crackling and screeching noise of metal burning, tearing to pieces. As you opened your eyes you saw him. Enraged, his large shoulders tense and tight, stance ready to kill ready to destroy more of the wall in front of him. He was terrifying, a monster. Until he stopped, sheathing his blade back on his waist. Turning to you now, feeling his eyes burning in rage through his mask.

"I am a monster." And he was gone.