Chapter 17

You found Supremacies security was much harsher than that of Starkiller base, probably because they couldn't take any risks considering who it housed. But if you got a chance you would kill Snoke immediately, his downfall would seek to the downfall of so much more, a domino effect in a way. You hadn't seen Kylo in what felt like years and you wondered if he would keep his word, despite the fact all he said was "I'm not sure," you still had hope. You sensed something greater building within him, or maybe it was just your passion for him you weren't entirely certain. 

The cell you were in served no purpose other than making you feel isolated but each time Kylo showed up, no matter which First Order location you were on, you felt comforted and in a way felt more powerful. And if not on a perfect queue that glorious dark prince appeared before you, his usual threatening persona still prominent but you sensed something weaker about him.

"Come with me," he said, his mechanical voice echoing around your cell

"Hello to you too," you replied, rolling your eyes at him. You walked over to him and the forcefield door dissolved from in front of you

"I thought I told you to behave," he said turning away, gesturing for you to follow and with haste you did 

"I did, not much I can do from within my large, homey cell," you said, sarcasm dripping from your voice. Large, something Kylo definitely was you thought to yourself.

"How many times must I remind you to watch your thoughts?" his head turning to the side as he said it. Your cheeks flushed as you remembered, you would like at least one moment of secrecy to yourself

"So would I," he mumbled.

You trailed behind him through the halls of the ship, you could only imagine how easy it would be to get lost here. So you kept your eyes trained on Kylo making sure you didn't lose him, and within minutes you had both arrived at a door. It flew open and Kylo strode in first like he was investigating the perimeter or something. You peered in after him and put a foot in the door following him into a dark room. What you assumed to be his quarters were different than the one on Starkiller base, this one was more open and had a dark grey colour scheme. You spotted a table and chairs, a desk and his bed, though it wasn't much it was still better than before. 

Kylo was at the other side of the room, you watched as he removed his mask and his dark hair fell around his face. You were sure your jaw almost dropped as you admired him, you had seen his face plenty of times but he still stunned you with how handsome he was. You noticed the scar healing fast and you walked over to him, you reached your hand up to his face placing it on the right side. You waited for him to say something or to tug your hand away but he didn't, you brushed your thumb lightly along the scar, from his eyebrow all the way door to his neck. He was completely still, embracing your soft touch on him and you locked eyes, the lust a powerful flame in his eyes as his lips crashed with your own. You kissed back with as much passion, wrapping your arms around his neck kissing him deeper. His hands were exploring your body, sending your nerves into awe. You got on your tippy-toes and he delved his tongue into your mouth as you tangled your hands in his hair, you gave it a tug and he moaned into your mouth. As if you reignited his dominant persona he bit your lip, pulling it with his teeth and then kissing you harder. That fire between your legs started as you pressed your body against his, grinding against him and in an instant he had taken you from the floor to the bed pinning you down below him. His lips kissing down your neck, his hands pulling at your pants. 

"Lift your hips for me," he whispered and you did, moaning as he pulled your pants down with your panties, leaving your bottom half naked below him, you reached for his shirt, grabbing the bottom of it and pulling it up but Kylo's hands grabbed yours stopping you instantly.