Chapter 9

You were awoken by the sound of the bedroom door opening. Kylo walked in as you sat up in his bed. It was like you were a ghost because he didn't even acknowledge you. He managed to always make you feel like you were less of a person than him. You watched as he sat on the chair and started to take off his boots. You noticed his hand was no longer swollen or bruised, they must have healed it quick.

"It's rude to stare" his voice muffled by his mask. You turned away, you didn't even realise you had been starring. You watched as he took off his mask, placing it beside him. Kylo stood back up and walked over to you, his eyes shifted to your naked shoulders, his face never showing an inch of emotion. "Did you do what I asked?"

"I regret it," you said covering yourself with the sheet. You felt the rage bubbling inside you. Something snapped in your mind, you knew this whole situation wasn't right and you weren't going to let it last another second. "All I am is a prisoner in your own little fucked up world. I am not something you can just play with whenever you want to. I'm a person too, no matter which side I'm on. I don't even know why I let you touch me!" you spat

"You done?"

"No, I'm not. What is your problem anyway? You barely show me an inch of dignity, yet you continue to torture me with your presence. The least you could do was treat me like a person"

"That's enough." his eyes narrowed

"I was genuinely worried about you before, don't ask me why I felt that for something like you" you yelled, you could feel the anger seeping out of you as your body began to shake. "I came here for the Resistance not to be ridiculed by-" before you could finish Kylo's hand flew out in front of you, stopping you from being able to speak entirely. As much as you tried you couldn't get the words out.

"You continue to disrespect me if it weren't for me you would have been terminated by now. You just can't seem to get your head around listening to me"

You felt the weight on your lips disappear as Kylo's hand retracted beside him. "Now, have you stopped your little tantrum?

"Asshole. You will never earn my respect"

Something flickered in his eyes, something evil. "If that's how you want to play." You watched as Kylo pulled the leather gloves from his hands, throwing them away.

You were overcome with vulgar. Something about the way he spoke. You wanted to punch him, kick him, fuck him. You were so furious with him but he always managed to stir a weakness in your stubbornness. The look in his eyes stirred the warm feeling in your stomach. You hated it and you lusted for it. He knew it too. In a split second, Kylo had grabbed the sheet, ripping it from its home. You hadn't even a chance to move before his hands were pulling you towards him. He took a second, eyes trailing along on your naked body before him. He grinned and forced you onto your stomach, you ass and legs hanging off the side of the bed. His hands pulled you by your thighs, ripping your legs apart. You cried out, begging from his touch. You felt the warmth of his skin as his gloveless fingers teased your folds.

"Beg for it"

"Please sir" you moaned

"I'm not convinced" he whispered

"Please sir, I'll do anything." Your core throbbed as he delved his fingers into you. You moaned out as his other hand began rubbing your clit, his pace quickened inside of you and you clenched around his fingers.

"Good girl," he said rubbing faster. He started curling his digits inside of you making you cry out. You gripped the bed sheet underneath you as euphoria overcame you. You felt your centre tightening as you reached your climax. You squealed as he went faster and deeper, his other hand rubbing like mad

"Cum for me," he said. That was all you needed as your body tightened and the hot flush came over you. Your body went limp onto the bed as Kylo took out his fingers from you. Your heart was going crazy as you focused on slowing your breathing. You had never finished like that before and your body was in shock from the pleasure.

"We aren't done yet" you heard him say. Your eyes widened as you felt him shove his member into your sensitive core. Without hesitation Kylo began thrusting into you, so quick you thought you would phase through the bed. He grabbed your ankles in his hands, raising them above you as he reached a better angle. You were so ruined by your climax that you couldn't speak. You clenched around him as he fucked you with such lust and desire you sure he was in his own version of euphoria. His grip on your ankles tightened as he neared his climax, his thrusts becoming faster. You heard him moan as he spilt himself inside of you, fucking you through it till he was done. He dropped your legs back down and cleaned himself up as you stayed laying on the bed. Your body was in shock from the waves of pleasure you were just exposed to.

Kylo left out the door into the washroom as you eventually got the strength to move. You sat up, putting your elbows on your knees and tangling your hands in your hair. Despite your situation, you kept finding yourself infatuated with this man no matter what he did to you. Your mind was screaming at you, punishing you for even succumbing to him, but your body was the opposite. Still, minutes later you were feeling the aftermath of the pleasure you were provided. But you knew that this was wrong. You stood up from the bed and reached for your clothes that were on the floor beside you. Before Kylo returned you had gotten changed back into something more decent than a bedsheet. He stood in the door, a dark towel wrapped around his waist, his dark hair wet and falling around his eyes. His body was immaculate, his chest was large and tight, not to mention his arms. You turned away before you could be hypnotised by him again

"I need to go back to my cell, Kylo," you said, putting your shoes on

"Why"

"Because of Hux's orders. I don't want to be in any more trouble than I'm already in"

"Hux is pitiful, his words mean one thing but his actions are an entirely different idea. I have told you, I have it handled"

"How can I trust you, you could easily be setting me up"

"Believe what you want"

"I need you to escort me to my cell Kylo. Otherwise, I'll be in even deeper shit than before" you asked

"That isn't my issue. You can stay here and be fine or leave and sort it out on your own"

You glared at him as he finished his sentence. He couldn't be serious. You were so out of place here, it felt wrong. But what choice did you have.