Chapter 3

You awoke to a rough pounding in your brain. The pressure from the night before leaving a scar in your mind. What had Ren done to you? It was a pain you had never felt before. You were still strapped to the same chair as before, the restraints tight around your wrists. You looked around, perhaps there was something to help you loosen their clasp. You tried to wiggle your way out of them but it only made them worse. The fact he hadn't killed you, yet, gave you a new sense of hope.

The loud echoing of boots made you freeze in place. Gods no, you couldn't take another one of his brain 'exercises'. Luckily a stormtrooper was in his place. Without a word, they undid your constraints only to fit you with another pair behind your back. Pushing you towards the door you stopped

"Don't have to push me asshole" you snapped. You felt a sharp pain, their gun pushing into your back

"Shut up scum, don't speak again or I'll do the restraints tighter," they said behind you. You tightened your jaw, walking forward.

You were led through a labyrinth of halls, it felt like an eternity before you stopped. Passing by multiple groups of stormtroopers who paid no attention to you. The grey doors opened as you continued, the trooper pushed you harder. Dozens of doors lay before you, all sorts of foul and evil criminals watching as you walked by. From Talz to Aqualish the range of the galaxies worst were infinite. You didn't belong here, you were surrounded by murderers and smugglers. You were stopped once more in front of a light blue force field door. As it came away you were shoved in and you stumbled over onto your ass.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" You yelled at the trooper

But they had already marched off. A slab of metal was all that occupied your prison cell. Nice. First-class treatment by the First Order, iconic really. You got up and sat on the 'bed', resting your elbows on your knees as you held your face in your hands. What were you supposed to do now? How would you escape a force field door? If you got too close you'd be cut up straight away. Perhaps sleep would clear your mind, so you laid down on the cold surface of the bed and closed your eyes.

-

You opened your eyes quickly, sensing something wasn't right. Black robes appeared in your vision. Ren was standing at the entrance of your cell, facing you.

"What are you doing, you asshole! How long have you been there watching me?" you frowned, standing up in an instant

"You'd learn to watch your tongue when you speak to me rebel spy" his voice echoed around the cell. He stepped toward you now until he was close enough to touch. He towered over you, his chest was inline with your eyes, your breath hunched as you looked up at his mask.

"What will you do, kill me? I'm not afraid of you" you said, but how wrong you were, he terrified you

"Perhaps" he grew closer now inches away from you. "You resisted me in the interrogation chamber, how?"

You gulped, unsure what to say. You yourself had the same question circling your mind. But to give him the pleasure of your insecurity was no option.

"Why is it so important to you? Worried I'm a threat" you said with a smirk

What sounded like almost a laugh came from his mask. "You, a threat to me? In a second I could flick my wrist and you would be gone. And who would miss you? No one. You are no one"

In an instant the crackling noise of his saber was intruding into your ears, the heat radiating from it as he held it next to your face. You stepped back falling back onto the bed, hitting your head on the wall. Your cheeks flushed with red as embarrassment overcame you.

"Do not test me. You know I can take whatever I want" he reached his saber out toward you. The red flame was burning in your eyes, so close to you, you were sure it touched your skin. "Tell me now!"

You hated him, a fire burning in your eyes as you glared up at him. But you couldn't help but wonder what was under that mask. Under those robes. No, why would you think that? But your mind raced to the thought of him unbuttoning your pants, pulling off your shirt. You shook your head, your mind betraying you.

"Answer me, spy!" He snarled. He withdrew his saber, only to be replaced by his hand. The squeezing pain returning to your head. You were caught off guard, unprepared for his intrusion into your mind. The perverted thoughts from before rushing back into your head. Oh god no. His hand on your thighs, his lips on your neck. He pulled his hand away suddenly. He tilted his helmet at you.

"Pathetic. To think that I would touch you. You think me of no standards?" He stepped closer now, his leg pushing between your own

You breathed in. Unsure of how to react. Your body warmed to the feeling of him so close to you. But your mind told you to stop. He knew exactly what he was doing to you.

"I don't know what you are talking about" you stated, looking up at him

"Your thoughts deceive you" he replied

Something overcame you and reached your hand out to touch him. You couldn't deny you wanted to him, his size, his power it made you feel things you wish you didn't. He jumped back before you could make contact. His hand grabbed your wrist, squeezing it tight.

"You would be wise to refrain from doing that ever again," he growled from his helmet. He threw your hand down and turned his back to you. "You are abhorrent. I will get the information a need from you."

You frowned at him as he marched out the door leaving you alone once again.