Chapter 1: Yosuke is invited to Tokyo!

WARNING!: The following is the ramblings of a Singaporean, who does not know much about Japan, or at least the Persona universe's adaptation of it. So don't be surprised if this all ends up really weird.

Enjoy!

In the small town of Inaba, one would consider it to be a rural area, or at least somewhere between rural and urban. It was considered living there being called "out in the sticks"(What does this mean exactly?), but despite this, the town of Inaba can be very lively. There were surprisingly a lot of things you could do there, from visiting the many shops there to kinda living the country life.

Not to mention, a branch of the Junes company(I don't know business either, I don't even... Nvm.) resided there as well, but surprisingly, the part-time worker most people were acquainted with stopped working for a bit.

Yosuke: Ahhh.... this is the life....

Yosuke Hanamura now 19 years old was chilling in his house. Teddie had his work shift today and he was free!.. for about another 2 hours...

Yosuke:*sigh* I wonder if that bear is doing okay. Usually I am there to make sure he does not make mistakes... or hit on anyone.

Yosuke could easily recall those times a few female customers sometimes complain about a certain bear mascot trying to 'score' with them. But Teddie has kinda matured since the P1 Climax

Yosuke:(Oh well, I wonder what I should do until my work shift. I don't have h to do, there is barely anything worth it on TV, so maybe...)

*BRIINNG!*

Yosuke: Woah!

Yosuke's cellphone started to vibrate and ring, he took it out of his pocket

He noticed the caller was a unknown number but accidently pressed the call button anyway

???: Hello? Is this Yosuke Hanamura?

Yosuke: Uh yeah, its me. Who is this?

???: Greetings, Yosuke-san, This is Mitsuru Kirijo.

Yosuke: Mitsuru?

Mitsuru is the head of the Kirijo group and the leader of its secret group named "The Shadow Operatives" or "S.E.E.S." if i remembered that right.(Is this also right?)

Yosuke:(Wait why is she calling me? She may be acquainted with us, but she wouldn't call us for anything normal. Is... Is there a shadow-related problem?!)

Mitsuru: And before you ask, this is not shadow-related.

Yosuke quickly sighed. He was worried for a second there...

Mitsuru: Although its just as inportant.

And now Yosuke got nervous again.

Yosuke: Uh.. What is it.

Mitsuru: Its about Labrys.

Yosuke:(Labrys? What could possibly have happened for Mitsuru to call me?)

Mitsuru: Alright, so you know Labrys isn't fully used to everyday life. Especially since she spent most of her life in a stability cargo and more so after she trained non-stop to help defeat the culprit of the P1 Climax.

Yosuke:(How could I forget? It was only a few days that the damn event was over.)

Yosuke: Yeah, the event finally came to a close. So?

Mitsuru: And so, Labrys has started to explore the outside world at least in her angle.

Yosuke: So why call me?