Chapter 2.5: The sleepyhead photo on the train

As Yosuke and Labrys boarded the train, they had sat rather close to each other. I mean, they were friendly with each other to be sitting next to each other of course... but...

I don't think either had planned to be sleeping on one another.

Yosuke: Crap! There's barely any space!

Labrys: Oh gawd! This much hair can sometimes be annoying...

Yosuke: Alright, try to squeeze just a bit.

Labrys: Awright, Yosuke.

In the end, Yosuke was against a wall(Idk a Japanese Train's layout) with Labrys just next to him.

Labrys: Hey... Yosuke?

Yosuke: Hm? What is it Labrys?

Labrys: I'm feeling sleepy... I'm gonna take a nap...(Do Robots need sleep besides that weird chamber?)

Yosuke: Heh, sure. Sweet dreams Ms President.

Labrys: G'night...

Labrys tried resting her head against the wall behind her... She looked so peaceful too...

But the Train had a sudden turn on the tracks and caused the passenger next to Labrys to slightly knock into her which she didn't flinch being made of metal.

But she did end up tilted her head and laying it on Yosuke's shoulder and slightly was pressing her body against Yosuke's

Yosuke could only blush at this, but he felt uncomfortable. Not just the fact that this was awkward, but also because she was made of metal.

Why does that matter? Well, Yosuke would never say it to her face, but Labrys being made of metal made her kinda heavy. And as such Yosuke, was a bit in pain.

Yosuke: Guh... C'mon Labrys, I'm sorry but please get off...

But of course Labrys did not wake up. Yosuke tried to gently move her head off of his shoulder, but he failed to do so. He then just gave up. And figured a sore shoulder wouldn't be to bad.

Yosuke decided, that despite that it was kinda wrong, he took out his phone and shot a selfie of him and the sleeping Labrys for himself. And then fell asleep himself.

...

But as Yosuke was asleep, Labrys woke up a bit later and realised their position, she had this burning feeling in her chest... nothing was overheating right? But she didn't care, and just giggled at the situation and at Yosuke's cute sleeping face.

She may not have liked the idea that much, but she took out her phone and snapped a photo of the two of them and decided to keep it for herself.

Labrys:(internal giggle* I wonder what Yosuke would say if I showed him this...)

And that was Labrys's last thoughts before the two arrived in Tokyo. She woke up Yosuke and the two set off again....

Uh... are you going to use that line all the time?

Yes no maybe.

That didn't answer my questio-

Yes. No. Maybe.

See ya XD