Chapter 4: Good friends stay in contact!

Yosuke was having dinner at a little ramen shop. The place itself kinda reminded him of Aiya's.

Yosuke: Huh. Never thought the old city life would still remind me of Inaba a bit.

*Slurp!*

Yosuke: Mmhm! Dang! These noodles are pretty good!

Yosuke:(Well, pretty much anything edible is better than mystery food X...
Chie would definitely kick me for that.)

Yosuke:(Speaking of which, Labrys said we will contact them later. I guess staying in touch is a good idea.)

Yosuke was having some good o'll ramen noodles with an egg, having a good time.

Yosuke: I wonder what partner does daily around here...

Yu Narukami's emotions were usually unreadable, always having a blank poker face normally unless he reacts to anything, which nothing really did.

But knowing his partner, Yosuke wondered what Yu's job is or maybe jobs. He always was a hard worker.

Yosuke: Heh. Well time to go. Thanks for the meal!

Yosuke dropped off the exact amount of money he needed to pay and scrambled off.

Yosuke jogged his way back to the hotel, at a pace slow enough to look around the street he ran across.

Yosuke: This place has changed quite a bit... Ooh!

Yosuke came across a little shop that had a 'spin-the-wheel' event inside, the prizes were all money and different bonus prizes.

Yosuke usually doesn't like wasting his money on these kinda things. But what peaked his interests was the fact that spinning the wheel was Free!

Yosuke: Heh, I can't say no to chance like this!

Yosuke entered the store and queued for the wheel event.

Yosuke:(Lets see... the participation prize is 500 yen...(Author's note: How much is even 500 yen? Is that a lot?) the prize for the majority of the winners is 1000 yen... about 20% of the winners get 2000 yen and a couple of coupons...
third prize gets 5000 yen and 2 tickets to... a horror movie?
second prize gets 10000 yen and a nice looking bicycle...
First prize gets... 30000 yen?! Oh there's no extra prize, so thats why...)

Yosuke:(Well chances are low.. but I don't mind if I don't even get the 2000 yen! 1000 yen is pretty good on its own.)

Soon it was Yosuke's turn. He noticed the wheel prizes besides the third, second and first prizes were weighted very slightly, making it harder to win said prizes.

A few people had their turns before Yosuke, by the time he got there, both the second and first prizes were taken up!

Yosuke:(Ah balls! *sigh*...ah well... there's always the 1000 yen option.)

Yosuke then spun the wheel, the given prizes including the second and first had a sticker indicating that they had already been taken.

Yosuke was begging on luck, it may have a been only a bit of money but money is money, like most people, he wanted this opportunity.

The wheel started to slow down...

Yosuke started to sweat a little...

The wheel passed by the 2000 yen prize....

Then it passed the 1000 yen prize....

(?!)

*Insert crappy huzzah here*It landed on the third prize!