Chapter 2: Heading to Tokyo!

It was the day after Yosuke received the call from Mitsuru, Yosuke tried to make sure he wouldn't mess up tomorrow and tried to look good as well. Like, not formal clothing but just making sure he looked decent.

He could remember Teddie's face when he said he was going to accompany Labrys to Tokyo.

*Flashback*

Yosuke: ...and so thats about it.

Teddie: YOUR GOING ON A LONG DATE WITH LABBY-CHAN?!?!

Yosuke: Holy-! Guh-No! I am just accompanying her so she doesn't get in trouble in Tokyo, that's all.

Teddie: Hmph! Fine! Bring me a souvenir!

Yosuke:*sigh* Fine....(How does his personality change so fast?)

*Flashback end*

Yosuke now had his essentials with him and told Teddie goodbye, but Teddie said he'd follow till just before the train station.

As Yosuke and Teddie exited the house, Yosuke was surprised to see all of the investigation team members outside his house.

Yosuke: Guys?!

Yu: Hey Partner!

Rise: We came to see you before you went off Senpai.

Kanji: Yeah! We wanted to send our regards before you go.

Yosuke: Heh. Thanks guys.

Naoto: It's no problem senpai. Just make sure you and Labrys come back safely.

Yosuke: Yeah I understand. And Partner, if Teddie comes to visit, can you make sure he doesn't mess up my house?

Teddie: Hey!

Yu: Sure.

Teddie: Sensei?!

Yu: Oh, and Yosuke. I will leave Inaba in 2-3 days, one of my managers for a job asked me to come back as soon as possible. So I most likely will see you there.

Yosuke: Oh ok. Send Nanako-chan and Dojina my regards!

Yu: Sure partner.

Yosuke: Alright, I have to go now. See you guys as soon as I can!

Yu: You too Partner! Send Labrys our regards as well!

Yosuke: Okay!

Author's note: I have no clue what to say for Chie and Yukiko, sorry.

As Yosuke was at the train station, he tried to recall what he needed to do...

Yosuke: Okay, so now I have to take the train... Labrys will most likely be at the train station in Tokyo...

Labrys: Hey Yosuke-kun!

Yosuke: ACK! Oh my god! Labrys-san?! Where did you come from?

Labrys: Uh, I was here the whole time?

Yosuke: No its-! I thought-? You were-?  Gah!  Nevermind! I just thought you'd be at the Tokyo station?

Labrys: Nah! It's too crowded to wait there compared to here. Besides, I figured it'd be better if I saw ya sooner.

Yosuke: Oh really? Well, I guess we should go?

Labrys: Yep!  Let's go Yosuke-kun!

Yosuke: Lead the way Ms President!

Labrys: Yosuke-kun, ain't ya my tour guide?

Yosuke: Don't ruin the moment now.

Labrys: Just kidding! Let's go!

And so the two set off...  By boarding the train...

What.

Okay.

See ya! (hope you like this trashy book!)