Chapter 14

Authors note: Past this point, the story will include heavy part 5 spoilers and of course part 1-4 spoilers as well, including character deaths, and the overall plot. I recommend you watch all of Golden Wind before picking this back up, but if you already have, that's cool, very cool. I just want to warn you all beforehand though. Also, the story does not end here! There's still a lot more to discuss, and that includes the entire Vadleigh family situation, hehe.

Chapter 14: Calm in the Eye of a Storm.

"I- go to your room. No funny business." Your mom stated, and you could tell she'd be contemplating what you said for the rest of the day. You ushered Josuke to your room, which was a place you hadn't been in for a while. You assumed that it was going to be dusty, but when you looked inside, it looked like it had been cleaned every day. Not a speck of dust anywhere. "Damn, Y/N, is your room usually this clean?"

"Haha, no. My mom must have had one of her cleaning weeks when I left," You responded. Your room was completely different from your old room, and from your one in Josuke's house. It had an average double mattress, with a tall bookshelf behind it. It held all of your manga and your two non-manga related books. You had all of Jojo, and you had to admit you were proud of your collection. You also had your laptop on a desk, and a wardrobe. The only other things you had in your room was your figure collection, plushie collection, pin collection, and of course a carpet. It was extra, but it also was weirdly clean. You noticed that your Bucciarati figure and Fugo figure had switched places. "Wait, is that a figure of me?" Josuke went up to the Josuke figure on your desk, and you blushed. "Yeah, must be weird seeing yourself as a figure, haha." You laughed, and Josuke's face got red as well. Then he saw your manga collection. "Oh wow, that's a lot of manga," Josuke said, and he walked over to your bed. "Most of them are in English," you said, semi-proudly. Josuke took out volume one of Stone Ocean, one of your Japanese mangas. "Who's this?" He asked. "Oh, that's Jotaro's daughter, Jolyne, uh, why don't you look at Golden Wind instead? That's what's literally happening in 6 months." You tried to push Josuke away from Stone Ocean, since you only had the Japanese version of Golden Wind. You got it before it started being translated, so you thought of it as a safe move.

Josuke did end up reading volume one of Golden Wind, and you laughed whenever he said something about it out loud. Your favorite quote was probably, "Why does he have a picture of a half-naked blond guy with my birthmark?" Which prompted you to explain to him that that was Dio, and that he was Giorno's biological father. Either way, two hours had passed. So, it was already past 17:30. Josuke was super riled up from reading, and you were sitting on your bed with him, telling him about part 5 more. At this point you couldn't tell if he was too lazy to read or just wanted to hear your voice. "Wait, so we're trying to save a depressed cop, a dude that's bad at math, and their caretaker? And all with one of their member's phone number?" Josuke asked, and you nodded. "Fugo is actually the first person to join Buccellati's team, and he cares about everyone on it. So by telling him what to do, hopefully he'll listen and help save them. We just have to both go to Morioh one last time, get Rohan to have us know Italian, and then we'll be fine. You could even come back here if you wanted! Plus, we only need to go to Italy in six months."

"Right... Anyways, Y/N, I have a question. Unrelated to this entire situation. Uh, what do you even like about me? I'm not even that popular," Josuke asked, and you immediately felt your heart flutter. "Uh, well, you have a charming personality, that's for starters... Uhm, and your eyes are beautiful, and so is everything else about you?" You nervously giggled, and asked your own question. "Well, what do you like about me?"

"Well, you're really pretty, you're a bit more straightforward than most girls, and I like that a lot. And you're a stand user yourself, so I don't have to worry about ever telling you what a stand is, even though you would've already known since apparently I'm from a manga in this universe. Oh, and you give good kisses."