Part 1

Emily POV: We were sitting there. Me and Ryan was talking. Then I went to talk with Gabi. We were listening in the homeroom. I watched the clock. "summer." That was it as time drew closer to the summer, everyone was chanting summer then the bell went. 

After the bell went again, I went to my locker and got my stuff. I was putting it in my bag when Ryan came over. "Hey you. I see you ready for summer." I put his hat on for a moment. "It suits you." "Thanks, anyway what did you want to say?" "I want to give you this and I am going to my parents holiday home and was wondering if you would like to come." "Well, I promised July that I would work then I am all yours." "Okay." "Oh, well at least I have a first aid ceritfied just in case for me job." "Alright." Ryan put the necklace that had his initial on. Me and Ryan was about to kiss when everyone appeared and stopped then a kid walked over to us. We both signed then went back. "Err sis. We got to go." "Yeah, like I wasn't doing anything." I grabbed my bag and Ryan wrapped his arm around me as we walked off then kissed my cheek so he could to his sister.

Troy POV: I can't believe they were about to kiss. We were all outside and we were saying bye to each other. I said bye to Sharpay and Emily did the same to Ryan. Then we said bye to the rest and went home. When we got home me and Emily were getting a drink and food when her phone rung.

Emily POV: I answered my phone while Troy and my parents were watching me. I accepted the job offer and came back. "what up?" "Nothing, only a job offers and I got it." "So, proud of you. Mum, can you let go I got to see Gabi as I am staying with her tonight then we are driving down to our job." "Okay dear." I went and got some clothes then made my way to Gabi. We talked and had fun. 

Ryan POV: Me and my sister just go to my parent's holiday home. We did what we usually do then we went to Sharpay's favourite spot with her girls. She started to sing. 

I noticed Troy and his group of friends coming in but never saw Emily.

Emily POV: Me and Gabi were lifeguards and Sharpay fell in. I acted fast and swam to her I helped her to the side. "I have got you." "What are you doing here?" "I work here as a lifeguard with Gabriella." Troy looked at me, "did know you was certified." "My secret." Troy looked at Sharpay, "are you a member here?" She splashed her arms and got out. I saw Ryan and waved a little. He winked at me, I smiled and swam back to Gabriella.