Part 5

Emily POV: I saw my brother playing basketball and I walked up to him. "Hey." "Hey, haven't seen you much." "Yeah, been busy." I shot some hoops with him, "how are you and Ryan going?" "We are ok." "Good." "Like the jacket." The boys and Gabriella came over when I looked at Troy who went with the people in the car. "Troy?" "Yeah?" "One thing is what happened to us being a team cap." I turned around as he got in. I looked at the rest, "come let's go." Gabriella hugged me as we walked. Me, Ryan and Gabriella were laughing when troy came. "We will leave you both." "Em, I will meet you in the kitchen."

Troy POV: I was dragged by sharpay to a stage with microphones and more. She was showing me everything for the talent show then we started to sing.

Emily POV: The next day me, Ryan and the rest were dancing. I walked out as Sharpay went to speak to him. Later in the evening, Taylor came with a notice. I didn't have to read it. Gabriella knew what I was going to do. They all watched me while Gabriella followed me. We both went to Sharpay's group. "Sharpay." she walked over to us, "why are you doing this?" "One because Ryan deserves better than you and two you are both in the way of his further." "You know what Sharpay. I am done with you and your stupid little games. You are playing a game we both don't want to play so have fun with your merry band because we aren't being it." With that she storms off. Ryan and Troy appeared to both of us. 

Gabriella POV: I could tell as soon as Emily finish she knew that what Sharpay wanted. We both felt the boys grabbed our arms. "Hey, what do you mean both are done." "Look we can still do the activities we planned." I looked at Emily and she nodded no. Then me and Emily started to sing. 

Me and Emily gave the boys their necklaces back and ran to my mum's car. We drove off. Emily text her mum with tear rolling down her face as we head back to mine.