Part 2

Ryan POV: We went to talk with Mr Fulton and realise that mother invited them. I didn't mind. I heard, "Ryan talk to mother." "Hi mum. "Ducky, how is my ducky boy?" "Good." I did the yoga pose like her. "She still frowning." "I told her it won't look good." My sister storms off, "when do I get to meet you girlfriend?" "I will introduce you after this if you want." She smiled

Troy POV: "Troy, your sister seriously does have some talent." "Yeah, I just don't get why she hides it." They all made their way to the desk which showed them to the kitchen. Mr Fulton was explaining as Emily and Gabriella walked in. I smiled at them both as they stood their listening to him. He walked off and everyone were staring daggers at me.

Emily POV: After me and Gabriella finished lunch. We went back outside. Ryan came walking over to me with some. "Hey Ryan." "Hey Emily." "I will catch you up Gabi." She nodded and walked off. "Emily this is my mum." "Pleasure to meet you Mrs Evans." "Same here dear and I must say you are very polite." "Thank you, I learnt from my parents. Now if you don't mind, I have work to carry on." "Of course." Ryan looked at me, "I will meet you here later." "Sure." I kissed his cheek and went back to Gabi.

Ryan POV: I watched her as she walked off. "You have a keeper Ducky. Don't lose her." "I won't mum and thanks for finding the necklace. She'd love it." "No worries." We both went to eat and find my sister. After the day finished, I saw Emily checking out. "You done?" "Yeah." We went to the pool and sat on the chairs. We talked and caught up more. She got up and left so I went back to my room.