Part 4

Third person POV: Troy and Chad held the golf bags for the Evans Family. Sharpay managed to asked her dad to get troy to play basketball with these people. He teaches kids how to play golf. He started to miss hanging out with his sister and mates. He went to dinner then came running to Gabriella. "I will be with you in a minute." "Nice shoes." She laughs as he runs back in. Me and Taylor walked passed then stop, "girl. How many dates has he missed and more." "I don't know, it just he is meeting me now." "Gabriella, I know my brother. He is never like this. But it your choice and we will back you either way." She smiled at us. Troy went to change when Mr Fulton took him to a room. He was told to sit down so he did. Sharpay started to sing.  

Troy met Gabriella and they went for a swim in the park. Mr Fulton told Gabriella off then she got out. I was talking with Ryan while tidying up and Mr Fulton said I was slacking on the job and it was second strike. He walked off and Ryan looked at me. "I am fine. Just go to your parents." The next day the girls were on their way to baseball. When Ryan was walking, "come and join us. Emily will be there." He smiled and they entered the pitch. Me and Chad were talking. "Come to spy on us." "Well, my sister reckon that you are going to disturb her talents show." "Ryan, none of us can dance. Let's play." I stepped up to the bat so did Ryan. The bat was thrown and I caught it. We carried on until I reached the top. Chad came up to me as I walked back. I high fived him. 

Chad and Emily's team won then Emily spoke up, "we might not be like you but we give it a try." He smiled and kissed my cheek then walked off.