Part 7

Emily POV: We finished and everyone clapped. Mr Fulton came to announce the winner then Sharpay Gave it to Ryan. We tidy up and the boys looked at us after everyone went home. "You both might want these." We smiled and they put the necklace on. The next day it was the party for the staff. We all sang. 

Ryan POV: I was holding Emily's hand when was walking with the rest. We all held lanterns between each pair. The others went to play after letting the floating lanterns go. I think me and troy had the same idea. I pulled Emily in for a kiss and we let the floating lantern go. We stopped and I looked at her, "I missed you." "I know but your sister pushed it." "I know but anyway I think we can..." Emily shut me up by kissing again then we went and had fun. Troy walked over to us.

Emily POV: I was playing with Ryan when Troy came over. "Sis, can we talk?" "Sure." I went with Troy and we stood there. "Em, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything." "Troy, you didn't. Sharpay made me realise that I am holding you back and you deserve something else." "Emily, what are you saying." "After the basketball game when we get back I am quitting all sports in the team." "Emily, you aren't. Please stay on the team until the end." "I have to think about it." I hugged him then went to Ryan. "Hey, I realise what I want." "And what is that?" "You in my life for the rest of time." We kissed and the sprinkler came on, we did care and carried on. Afterwards, we all went home.