Part 1🖤

Y/n POV
*ring,ring*

Y/n POV
*ring,ring*
Through the silence I had grown used to hearing during the night a piercing sound broke through. Opening my eyes I searched for the cause of this awful noise. It's the stupid alarm,  smashing my the palm of my hand on the clock I sat up. Adjusting to the morning shimmer of light slipping through my curtains I got up to start my morning routine and decide what to wear.

 Adjusting to the morning shimmer of light slipping through my curtains I got up to start my morning routine and decide what to wear

I stumbled out of my bedroom into the kitchen locking my eyes on the clock. Shit in late! Grabbing my bag I sprinted out my house, not forgetting my dagger. Tucking it into the rim of my jeans as I turned the corner I felt my lungs begin to tighten. It felt as if they had formed knots in between my ribs so I slowed my pace down to a jog and eventually was walking. As I walk I put in my headphones and listen to a rap I am working on. Making little suggestions in the notepad app for future references.

I was pulled out of my daise as I hear a group of girls screaming. Huddlings close to a new batch of boys.   Wah, such pathetic children. They already learned those fuckboys' names.
"AHH NAMJOON BE MINE"
"JIN OPPA YOU ARE SO HANDSOME "
"SUGA U ARE SO HOT"
"JIMIN MARRY ME PLS"
"J HOPE BE MY BOYFRIEND"
"JUNGKOOK COME TO ME"
"TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

I roll my eyes as I look forwards and continue walking towards this mandatory hell hole. I walked through the halls till I found my locker and began unpacking my books. I was just finishing placing my chemistry book on the top shelf when my locker slammed shut. These women again. I looked up pretending I was slightly interested in what 'BlackPink' had to blurt out. Knowing damn well they never learned how to shut their trout. I turned my face to meet eyes with Lisa. Making sure I had a bored expression. Lisa took the opportunity and got up in my face saying.

Lisa:
"You better stay away from BTS or else you know what will happen." She scoffed "You do know what will happen, right. Or are u too slow to understand."
(Y/n):
"Back up, slut. Your breath reaks so much I might faint." Lisa just rolled her eyes attempting to appear unfazed. "Back the fuck away before I knock those pretty little teeth out your mouth. I don't think those boys will want to make out with a toothless bitch. Now would they." Her eyes flickered as she stepped away slightly, making it look like she was just tired of being so close. I smirked walking away as I said "Don't worry. I don't care about those boys, oh dear what was their name... Oh right 'BTS'. You can have them all to yourself."

I walked into History Class and took a seat at the back of the classroom; amusing myself until the teacher showed up. He entered with the seven kids I saw this morning
Teacher:
Good morning class we have new students
the girls screamed at the top of their lungs until.

WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" I shouted slightly annoyed by the ringing in my ears. Everyone went silent, looking up at me with a startled expression didn't care and looked away and the teacher continued
"Teacher"
You may introduce yourself
"Bts"
Hello we are bts I am the leader Namjoon this is Jin,J-Hope,suga,taehyung,jimin and jungkook
"Teacher"
You may take your seat.

Bts POV
As soon as the teacher stopped talking the girls started screaming and all of a sudden one girl yells out loud  making the girls shut up and surprisingly they do everyone looks to the back of the class looking at her but she is annoyed,and looks away.

                              Time skip
Y/n pov
The bell rings and I rush out of the class room not wanting to wait any longer and go to the cafeteria I sit alone for one reason I don't like people and I don't have any friends. Minutes later bts walks in and the screaming started all over again I try my hardest to ignore it and put my headphones in.Then feel a liquid on my head then I realized it is water i look up and  see blackpink with a smirk of there faces.

Jisoo"
Says the one who looks like a slut.

Y/n
One,never  compare me to you two,I am not a human mirror and three,if you really wanted to say who is a slut it would be you and your whole group were did you buy your clothes the porn shop. I say calmly

I drank the rest of water that was left in my cup and spat it at blackpink I hear them scream in disgust and I just laughed then sat back down to finish my food. But then rosé grabs my hair pulling her from chair a this point I  am boiling with anger grabbing rose's forearm and twisting it she lets go the kicking her in the leges making her fall to her knees in pain the punching her in the face.

"Lisa,jennie,jisoo"
You fucking bitch! You will pay!

"Y/n"
How much? She says with a smirk.

They all run to y/n trying  to kick and punch  her but she dodges all of there attacks with smooth movements kicking Lisa in the stomach hooking Jennie in the mouth and lastly twisting jisoo's arm until she cried in pain almost breaking jisoo's arm in the processes.

Bts pov
We got into the cafeteria and we hear screaming and a bunch of girls running over to us,we go sit down then we see that y/n girl getting bullied by blackpink then we watch what happens next then they started to fight and we saw how y/n fought all of the blackpink member without even getting a scratched during the fight and she walked out of the cafeteria with full anger in her eyes.

"Jimin"
Damn she can fight really well.

"Jungkook"
Yeah she looks cool.

"Suga/J-Hope "
She looks interesting.

"The rest of bts"
Yeah

as the boys finish talking and eat the rest of there food the bell rings telling them to go  to there next class which was singing/rapping which most of the boys like they got up and walked out of the cafeteria while a bunch of girls following them the sighed in annoyance.