Part8

I walked into the classroom and sat all the way in the back, put my headphones in and put my head down on my desk until the teacher walked it with bts following her from behind.

"Teacher"
Settle down kids and bts take your seat I have some news for all of you today we have a new student. You can come in sweetheart

Still y/n POV

I lifted my head to see who it was and to my surprise the girl was already glaring at like she was Obviously gonna kill me. She started to introduce herself to the class which I didn't care about but paid close attention to her name just in case she wanted to start some trouble with me.

~made up name~

Darcy pov

Yes I know I looked hot when I walked into the classroom. I scanned my eyes over the classroom and found bts staring at a girl like she was some goddess. It really annoyed me because they weren't looking at me and she was dressed like some goth girl .I tried to threaten her with my glare but it seemed to not even care.ugh!(this is what she was wearing)

BTS POV Most of us were staring at y/n trying to kinda get her attention without talking she was looking at something or someone

BTS POV
Most of us were staring at y/n trying to kinda get her attention without talking she was looking at something or someone. We looked over to the front of the class and saw the new kid glaring at y/n while introducing herself. We could see that she was clearly pissed off at someone but did a bad job of trying to hide it.

Teacher POV
Darcy was introducing herself and I was looking around the classroom to put her. I saw a seat next to y/n but immediately knew that she would not be good for her to sit by so I placed her behind a student named Mia she seemed really nice and to show her around Darcy the school.

Y/n pov
For the rest of the class I could feel the starring of Darcy's eyes on me once the bell rang. I Practically did parkour on top of the desk just to avoid her coming to me. Yeah seems a little extra but I don't want to talk to her.

BTS POV
Y/n rushed out of class we wanted to go after her but someone called us before we could even go talk to her.

"Darcy"
Bts! Wait I have a question for you.she said in an annoying voice

"Rm"
Yes, what is it?

"Darcy"
Who is that girl and why were you going after her? Don't you like me?.she said with puppy eyes looking like nightmare for a kids dream.👁👄👁

"J-Hope"
She is our friend. Her name is y/n! He said with a heart shaped smile. Trying to to not get creeped out by her

"Darcy"
Oh ok what class do you have next!?

"V"
I think we have art then lunch? Right? Taehyung asked the group

"Jin & suga"
Yeah we do. They nodded

"Jungkook"
How about you Darcy wha-

"Darcy"
Omg!same let's go. Not even letting jungkook finish his sentence

She hooked onto V and jimin as they were walking down the hall they could all see that jimin was clearly not happy maybe because she was holding his arm to tightly or he just didn't feel comfortable around someone he never met before.They all got class and saw that y/n was already sitting down with her headphones in drawing something while almost half of the class was almost full of other kids.