Part 3🥴🖤

Bts
" hey Y/n!"

"Y/n"
What do you want?

"Taehyung"
H-hey are you doing anything later and do you wanna hangout with us?

"Jimin"
Yeah we are going to the arcade after going to our lockers.

"Y/n"
Uhh I don-
*ring ring ring*

We all look at y/n's hand and see her phone ringing and with a number clearly didn't know cause it had no name.

"Y/n"
Let me get that.

Y/n walked far enough from the boys picking up her ringing phone as she held up her phone to her ear she heard this man hearing him breathing hard clearing going through y/n's mind was "what I am going to eat today when I get home ramen? Rice?ymm maybe the soggy burger place down the street? Ymmm"she heard the man clear his throat then give his so call threatening speech.

"Man"
Hi baby girl I see you look good today.

"Y/n"
Nice lie now what do you want  camel mouth? I saw a little annoyed.

"Man"
Listen if you don't do what I say I will find you and kill you maybe a little rape session.

"Y/n"
First ew two you are ugly as hell the three good luck fucker.Also you shouldn't put all your information on a porn site for a 30 year old man that lives with his mother that is sad.

"Man"
How did-

Y/n hanged up the phone

Bts pov
As we were waiting for y/n we head her say some weird thing like your a 30 year old man living with his mother?and that good luck finding her we were all curious about who she was talking to until

"Jin"
Is he that ugly?

We all look at home with a what the fuck expression.
"Jin"
What she said he was ugly
"Namjoon"
And 30 years old to do you think he is stalking her?

"Jungkook"
Well she did say good luck finding her.

"Suga"
Then we have to follow her if she says no to hanging out with us and make sure I'm she doesn't get hurt.

"J-Hope"
Yeah cause we still want her to be our friend.

Meanwhile taehyung amaas deep in his thoughts about why y/n is so rude and mean.
"Jimin"
Yo,tae are you ok?

"Tae"
Oh uh yeah just thinking.

"Namjoon"
We must follow her.

Rest of bts
Definitely!

Then y/n walked in with a cold express on her face then said.
"Y/n"
Yeah so about hanging out, yeah....no. She said coldly

We all looked at her like she was kidding until she walked out of the classroom leaving us there dumbfounded.