Chapter - 31

Yoongi stood there frozen until a figure pushed through the huge crowd. Yoongi felt his mouth go dry as he looked at the person who stood there petrified by the scene in front of him.

"LET GO OF HIM, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" Jimin roared as he grabbed Jackson by his shoulder and punched him square on the face. The other boys immediately stopped kicking Taehyung who laid there tremendously trembling as soft whispers left his bloodied lips.

Jimin threw the Jackson against the locker as he repeatedly punched him on the face. His vision went red when he saw his best friend in a disastrous state. The other boys caught him in, but he fought back all of them.

He swung his bag across them as he kicked a boy in the stomach, and pulling down his head and kneeing him directly in the face. He took another sharp swing at the boy behind him and broke his jaw with his elbow. Jimin went ruthless.

Jin who ran behind Jimin immediately looked at Taehyung who was shivering on the floor. His body quivering with fear and pain and humiliation, his eyes tightly shut and quiet whispers left his lips nonstop.

"I-I'm s-sorry... I-I'm s-sorry..." Jin felt his heartbreak into pieces as he ran to Taehyung. Jimin was on top of Jackson as he repeatedly punched him in the face, Jackson looked like he would pass out any moment and the other guys were already on the floor.

Jin carefully picked up Taehyung, but tears started to flood when he heard Taehyung's whispers and his weak flinch. He slowly patted up Taehyung's face as he sobbed.

"T-Taehyung-ah... I-It's J-Jin hyungie... Y-You are safe now...!" Jin stuttered as he hugged Taehyung close to his cheat trying to calm him down... Until he felt Taehyung was no longer moving.

He pulled back slowly as he stared at Taehyung, his hands now trembling as he touched the blood that was trickling down the side of his head. His breath now slow, and his head tilted back. Jin nervously shook Taehyung as more tears slid down his face.

"T-Taehyung-ah...! Taehyung! Wake up my winter bear...! Taehyung!!!" Jin shouted as he looked at Jimin who was still punching an unconscious Jackson. The crowd started to understand the seriousness of what's happening, and some began to run away to find a professor or someone in charge.

"Jimin!!! Call an ambulance! Taehyung isn't breathing!!!!!" Jim shouted loudly as tears ran down his face, his arms around an unconscious Taehyung. Yoongi fell on his knees as tears trickled down his face, he felt like he couldn't move at all.

Jimin stopped punching Jackson and looked back at the unconscious Taehyung who was in Jin's lap. He got up in an instant and picked up Taehyung in his arms, "Someone call the ambulance right now!!!!"
"I have called them long back! They are almost there!" a girl said as she looked at Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head, and the sound of the ambulance fell on his ears. He immediately ran with Taehyung in his arms with Jin following him closely behind.

"What happened here- Yoongi!?" Jungkook immediately helped up Yoongi on his feat as he observed his pale face. The crowd was running towards the entrance, and a few bloodied bodies laid on the ground. His eyes widened as he took in the scene.

"Yoongi! Snap out of it! What happened here!???" Jungkook shook Yoongi by his shoulders as he snapped him out of his shock. Yoongi felt tears flowing down his face as he pointed towards the ambulance, which was now just outside the entrance. All he could mutter was one word.

"T-Taehyung..."

Jin stood out of the ICU as he sobbed loudly on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin patted him slowly as he comforted him, his own tears trickling down his face.

"A-All I wanted was to be there for him at his last day of uni... And this happened...! Why did they do that to my Taehyung!?" Jin cried out as he looked at Jimin for answers. "We were late hyung... None of us saw that coming."

Jimin closed his eyes as he began to sob quietly, his heart shattering into pieces. They both stayed there until the doctor came out of the room. Jin and Jimin frantically ran up to him and started bombarding him with questions.

"H-How is my Taehyung!? Is he okay!? Is it serious!? He-"
"Sir, listen! I know this is hard for you, but you need to listen." The Doctor gulped as he began explaining.

"His condition is not the best, he has many complications, and his body has a lot of internal bleeding. He needs multiple surgeries to get him back to normal, and they are all expensive. And it looks like he has been raped brutally for the past few weeks. But doing all these surgeries can fix his eyesight and hearing since they have been damaged as well. So I need his guardian approval for all the operations, and the money has to be paid by the first week. Please let me know their decision by this evening." The doctor said as he patted Jin's shoulder.

Jimin fell back on the chair as he looked down at his hands. They were shaking with fear of losing his best friend. Jin took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down.

"He'll get all the surgeries. I will pay for him." Jin said with determination laced in his shuddering voice. Jimin looked at Jin surprise.

"But how can you get that much money in such a short time...?" Jimin asked nervously.

"I... I will be meeting my parents."