2

"Wait what are you wearing tonight?" Crystal aks me as we get back to our apartment with the guys. 

"I don't fucking know." I laugh unlocking the door. 

"What if I wear your one black dress?" She asks with a cute smile. 

I roll my eyes because she always wants to wear it even though it is like my nicest dress. She takes my leftovers and puts them in the fridge with hers. The guy all sit in the living room Michael handing out controllers for the xbox. 

"Fine." I say and she giggles jumping up and down excited. 

"What time are we going downtown?" Crystal asks me and the guys. 

"We have no clue what we are doing so don't make us choose." Michael laughs. 

"Leave at 10pm at Guu's for mule's and mojito's!" I scream from my bedroom.

"Okay there's the answer." Crystal laughs coming down the hall. 

I hold out the dress for her to take. She giggles grabbing it and runs across the hall slamming my door. Rolling my eyes at her I pick out the black crop top I'm wearing with a red skirt. At my desk I put on orange eyeliner over the natural look I did for graduation and add some more highlighter. I slip off my dress and slide on sweatpants and the black crop top. I brush my hair and decide that I'll wear my hair down tonight. 

"Hey." Calum comes in my room after knocking. 

"Hi, bored?" I laugh as he plops down on my bed. 

"I don't feel like playing smash bros." He sighs. 

"But smash bros is the best." I joke with him looking in the bin of shoes in my closet. 

"What are you wearing?" He asks obviously bored. 

"Um this top, red skirt, I don't know about shows yet." I say pulling out my pair of heels that tie up around my legs. 

"I like those shoes." He says. 

I look at him and he nods implying that I should wear them. 

"Okay, then I'm basically ready." I say walking over to my bed. 

I fall on top of Calum and roll to the opposite side of the bed. He groans laughing and then grab me pulling him in for cuddles. We have been on and off with each other being fuckbuddies. Neither of us wanting to commit to anything serious. 

"You excited about the trip?" He asks running fingers through my hair. 

"Yeah, very excited." I say with my eyes closed. 

"I like the orange eyeliner." Calum says before kissing my eyelids. 

I hum with a smile and he chuckles continuing to rub my scalp. My legs wrap up with his and he relaxes his arm around my waist. 

"Crystal's gonna give me so much shit." I say making him laugh. 

I open my eyes to see his smile while he laughs. He rests his forehead on mine, and pecks my lips. 

"The boys give me shit too." he mumble against my lips. 

I sigh and kiss him again hoping for some more kissing. He chuckles against my kiss and gives in letting me in. My hand rests on his cheek as he pulls me closer to him. 

"Nessa! Oh shit sorry." Crystal comes barging in my room. 

We both pull apart and laugh as she continues into my room over to the makeup all over my desk. 

"I found my red shoes and I'm stealing your one lipstick." She says picking out the purple lipstick she always uses. 

"You should just take that lipstick. I never wear it." I tell her as Calum is cuddling into my chest.