3

"Is Sierra coming?" Crystal asks Luke as we are getting out of the ubers we took.

"Yeah she is about fifteen minutes out." Luke says.

"Yay!" Crystal locks arms with me and starts skipping down the sidewalk towards the bar a block away.

We hear the guys laughing at us as we get to the door. The bouncer knows who we are and lets us in immediately to the bar.

"NESSA and CRYSTAL!" Cole the bartender shouts as we walk into the barely busy bar.

"COLE!" we shout back sitting at the empty end of the bar.

"And the band." he jokes passing out napkins as they sit down with us.

"Hey man." Cole holds out his hand for a handshake to Michael.

"Cole, how's it?" Michael chuckles.

"Slow it is Sunday." He laughs.

"But graduation." I say as he starts making drinks for Crystal and I.

"What would you guys like?" He asks passing us both peach mules and a fanta bomb.

"Beer." All four say at the same time.

Cole chuckles and passes out the beer menus to us. He graduated two years ago and was our RA in the dorms. Then he bought out the bar from his uncle and has been running it with his business degree.

"What's this one?" Calum asks me pointing to the fanta bomb in front of me.

"Cole's specialty. It's a Fanta Bomb." I say holding it out for him to try a sip.

"Grape?" Calum asks after smelling it.

I nod and he takes a sip, "Holy shit that tastes exactly like fanta."

"I know, but it's better cause you get fucked up after five." I say making him laugh.

I take the rest of the shot Calum watching me.

"You want another right away?" Cole asks me as I set the cup up for him to take.

"Get six of those and then a bud light for me." Calum says and Cole nods before heading to make the drinks.

"What did you order for us?" Luke asks Calum as he is putting my leg over his.

"A fanta bomb, it tastes like grape soda." I tell him.

"Well shit sounds good." He chuckles.

The door opens and Sierra walks in. Luke gets up and greets her before she comes over to us. She hugs me and then Crystal congratulating us.

Cole passes out the shots to everyone as they are talking, "One more?" He asks me as I take a sip of my peach mule.

"Yeah and one of the peach mules for her too." I say and he nods head down to make more drinks.

"What did you order me?" Sierra laughs.

I hold out my copper mug to her to take a sip.

She tries it and her eye go wide, "Holy shit thats good."

"Cole makes the bet drinks. All the mixed drinks he's made up." I point to the board of mixed drinks on the wall.

"Okay we are gonna be here awhile." She say looking up at the board.

Cole comes back with her fanta shot and mule. I pass Sierra the shot and grab my own. Everyone grab theirs as well.

"To our road trip!" I say and everyone cheers clinking glasses before downing the shots.