4

After we go to Corner Stop for blue shots we all head over to Club 108. The bar is crowded and we are all pretty drunk so we head to the packed dance floor. Crystal decides to pull us up to the balcony over the dance floor since there are so many people. The DJ tonight is playing EDM and is up in the corner of the balcony. We all find a spot to dance overlooking the dance floor. Calum is behind me as I peer over the edge to look at the bodies packed onto the dance floor.

"Fucking crazy, it's always like this?" Calum yells to me over the speakers.

I nod and lean into his body behind me. Calum grabs my hip and pulls me into him and we dance together to the loud beats. I notice that Ashton is chatting up a girl by the stairs and they head down I'm assuming to get a drink. Crystal and Michael are next to the DJ talking to her as she starts a new song. Luke and Sierra are on the wall behind us making out.

"You wanna go to the dance floor?" Calum asks me.

"Sure, you lead." I shout back to him.

We head down stairs his hand in mine. He makes his way through the crowd looking back at me to make sure I'm right behind him. His hand tightens around mine as we get into the crowd of people and he can't look back to see me. Once we are in the middle of the dance floor Calum pulls me so I am facing him. His leg goes in between mine and we start to dance. His grasp on my waist is tight my arms around his neck as we grind on each other.

"Fuck Nessa." He kisses my neck moaning.

Dancing for what seem like a minute I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Ashton and the girl he picked up dancing next to us. I laugh and give them a smile as Calum gives Ash a high five.

"I wanna take you home." Calum tells me biting at my ear.

"Five more minutes and we can go?" I ask him pushing some hair off his sweaty forehead.

Calum nods in agreement and continues to dance with me. I turn around to face Ashton and the girl who looks familiar. Calum's hands immediately grabs my waist and pull me into him. His cock is hard against my ass.

"Let's go now." I turn my head up to him.

He nods and we wave goodbye to the girl and Ashton heading off the dance floor. Calum is behind me and holds me close as we head to the exit. Once we get outside I feel like I can breath again.

"I'll call an Uber." Calum says pulling his phone out of his back pocket.

"I'll text the group that we left." I say and he nods tapping on his phone.

Crystal texts back five seconds later saying her and Michael are going to graffiti's with Luke and Sierra and that they won't be back for awhile. Ashton texts that he is going home with the girl he met and will be back at our apartment in the morning.

"They're here." Calum grab my hand and pulls me to the red honda.

"Hey guys where we heading?" the driver asks.

"Red Canyon apartments on 6th street." I say sliding into the middle seat.

"Perfect." the guy says and turns up the music as Calum closes the door.

I kiss at Calum's neck and he slides his hand up my inner thigh. Palming him over his jeans he grabs my hand and starts kissing my neck instead. I try to keep quiet as he rubs me through my already wet panties.

"So wet for me, babygirl?" He asks quietly and nips at my ear.

I nod taking a shaky deep breath as we pull up to the curb. Calum is opening the door before the car is even stopped.