25

Kaylees POV

The 2 days i didn't want to go by fast, went by extremely fast. It was time for me to head home and say goodbye to my best friends. As much as i wanted to stay, i needed to see my family for atleast a week.

"Promise me you'll come back?" Jaden said holding out his pinkie waiting for a promise. I locked our pinkies together and nodded "I promise J" i smiled

He pulled me in for a hug doing the rock side to side motion and kissed my forehead.

Lastly i said bye to bryce aka the guy that's been taking very good care of me i have to say. "I'm gonna miss you kitten" He sighed rubbing my shoulder in the hug, still no idea where 'kitten' is from but anyways. "I'll miss you too" I replied pulling out of the hug and smiling.

"Bye guys i love you all and i'll see you in a week or two!" I waved to them and rolled my suitcase outside to the uber. I got upset not gonna lie, it was hurtful saying bye to them but i miss my mom and sister.

I let my uber driver know where i was going and sat in the back where it's safer.

After about 40 minutes i arrived at the airport and had to wait 2 hours and then go through security so i won't run you through that. I boarded the plane and immediately put my headphones in as there was a kid already screaming and crying from 3 rows behind me.

I woke up halfway through the flight and stayed awake through the rest of the 4 hour flight.

When i got off and did everything you do after a flight, i panned my eyes straight forward into the huge crowd and felt a ray of panic over me as i don't do well with crowds.

I scanned the whole pile of people to try see a sight of my mom or sister but saw neither. I looked left, right, in front and behind, but still saw nothing.

Mom💜: I'm at the cafeteria for whenever you're off the plane.
seen now

I hadn't an idea at all where that was and had no service to text her back because i lost it from walking while reading the text and i didn't want to turn around because my social awkwardness and me don't get along so i'd prob bump into somebody.

I saw a guy that was turned the opposite way and from the back he looked somewhat familiar with decent length hair that was dirty blonde and wasn't too tall but not short either.

"Uhm excuse me, do you know where the Cafeteria is?" I tapped him on the shoulder requesting the location.

"No way! Kaylee hi!" The boy said smiling and pulling me to a hug. I hug back even tho i didn't get a glance at his face properly so it's either a fan or someone i know.

"Wait, no way! Payton!" I said excited.

idk what payton was doing here but didn't really care as atleast i knew someone. He directed me to the cafeteria and walked down with me even. I offered him to come hang but he couldn't until tomorrow, so I agreed on tomorrow to see him which made me a little less sad about leaving the boys.

I saw my mom and my sister and we got starbucks because we are just basic and we headed home. I facetimed Jaden straight away when i got home and enjoyed my night talking to him.

a/n
sorry this was a boring chapter butttt🤓