51

I open the doors and drop all my bags on the floor. The second i walked in i could just re vision the argument me and Jaden had. It was a part of me now.

Without me even being 2 minutes in the door, i was engulfed in this huge hug. It was a familiar feeling, it was Jaden. I hugged him back. The hug was constricting. I felt home again.

"I'm sorry" He whispered and i tightened the hug. I didn't want him to be sorry. Things happen for a reason.

"Don't be" i said in a low tone. I looked up at him and smiled and he took my bags back upstairs.

"I'll leave you in the guest bedroom. I don't want to make you uncomfortable" He grinned again placing my bags down on the bed gently. He darted out the door like i was chasing him or something. Weird.

I unpack everything again and chucked things away anywhere because i could be back in Jadens room at anytime at this rate.

"Kitten!" I hear Bryce roar from down the hall as i heard him stomp down here. He bolted in the room, busting open the door and literally jumped on top of me tackling me in a hug.

"Hi Bryce" I laugh hugging him back but also trying to get his headass off me. "Hey hey you're squishing me Bryce!" I inform him as he pushed himself off me, standing up.

"I've missed you so much" He exclaims as i walk out the closet door and he follows in my track.

"I've missed you too" I smiled. I sat on the bed closing the suitcase and backpack i had, putting the backpack into the suitcase. I shoved it underneath me under the bed.

The bed sunk beside me. I turned my head to see Bryce just sitting beside me staring at his hands as he fidgets with his fingers.

"Uhm...you alright?" I worried as he's never acted this awkward before. He's usually the one to keep me talking.

He nodded his head not looking up from his hands. I looked at him in confusion and he looked up at me and made a 'what you looking at?' type face...you know, yeah.

"WHAT!" I yell laughing.

He starts to lean in and as he gets closer he puts his hand on my chin and pushes my hair behind my ear. He got an inch away and looked me in the eyes, my lips and back to my eyes and gave me a smirk. His hand snook from the bed to my waist. He leaned in that one more inch and yeah.....

WE DID NOT KISS! You silly bitch. I pushed him away of course. I almost didn't because i just froze but i did so...be proud!

"Nice try Bryce. I don't see you that way" I say as he just freezes in place.

"It's because of fucking Jaden you don't like me! I helped you and backed you up before you left and you just dip me like that?" His voice got louder and louder each word. It was quite frightening, i've only ever heard him raise his voice like that when he's joking with the guys, not actually.

"And?? Just because you helped me doesn't mean i'm going to kiss you! You're up the wall if you think imma do that. I appreciate the backing up but i'm not kissing you!" I got up and left the room hopping down the stairs into the games room.

"Jaden" I call and he turns to my direction looking concerned. "come here a sec!" I whisper shout, Kio and Anthony were talking so i got Jadens attention and brought him to the kitchen, looking up the stairs to see if Bryce was there.

Before he could even ask what was wrong i told him. I said i wasn't trying to be a little snitch, but it made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

His whole face went red, he looked fumed. I blinked and he was already halfway up the stairs. I ran up behind him as he went into Bryces room without knocking....A sin!

"Why'd you try kiss her" He said with a straight face showing no emotion now. You could tell by his tone he was pissed though, very vulgar.

"What are you on about?" He asked throwing his arms up.

"What do you mean "what's he on about"?! You tried kissing me and it made me feel uncomfortable!" I was fuming. It's insane how quick people change when they don't get what they want from you.

"She's lying!! I wasn't even in her room" He yelled in the same tone he gave me earlier.

"Both of you shut up, i don't know what you're saying" Okay teacher...-_-

He pointed to Bryce letting him talk as if he was our damn teacher when you'd fight with a classmate on who had their hand up to go toilet first...couldn't be me.

"She's lying about that i tried to kiss her! I didn't go in her room at all i didn't even know she was here yet! And she was unpacking i didn't wanna disturb her" He informed as Jaden looked a little sus of what he said.

"See...Now you know he's lying" I began "He just said he didn't know i was here yet but how'd he know i was unpacking if he didn't know i was here" I finished

"Because i seen you when i came up"

"But you JUST said you didn't know i was here yet? AND my door was closed, you busted in the door seeing me unpack"I did the wtf face with the hand thing..yeah whatever. His face went red and Jaden shook his head taking me out of the room with him and said "bro code" before closing the door.

"Ooooh! You said nope not today!" I yell running down the stairs excitedly as he got caught out. I turn around and see Jaden staring at me like i had 4 heads.

"You're weird" He mumbles coming down the stairs...normally.

"Well you're boring" I smile sticking my middle finger up for the 100th time at him.

"I swear you stick your middle finger up at least three times an hour at me or anyone for that matter" I nod my head smiling and walked away proudly. Turning my head and flicking my hair. I felt his eyes on me so i uh..stuck my middle finger up over my shoulder at him.

"Oh...YEP!" He shrieked as i heard him walking back into the games room. Overall, it's been a pretty cool day. Went better than plans.